• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 79 | Celtics (36-42) @ Cavs (51-27) | April 10, 2015 | 7:30pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MoFlo

Hall-of-Famer
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
Boston Celtics
(15-22 Road)

@

Cleveland Cavaliers
(29-9 Home)

9.jpg

Avery Bradley

Has more double digit rebound games (1) than he has 8+ assist games (0)

Marcus Smart

Shooting 34% since 1/22

Evan Turner

Averaging 9 PPG in his last 9 games vs the Central Division

Brandon Bass

Averaging 4 RPG over his last 5 games

Tyler Zeller

Celtics are 10-8 when he attempts 10+ shots

Kyrie Irving

Shooting 46% from deep since 1/4

J.R Smith

Has four games of 7+ triples as a Cav, a franchise record (*since '85-86*)

LeBron James

Averaging the fewest MPG, but 2nd most APG of his career

Kevin Love

Since 1/15, has a better DRtg than Marc Gasol, Joakim Noah, Anthony Davis, among others

Timofey Mozgov

Shooting 62.6% from the field since 1/28

News & Notes:

-The Cavs haven't lost at home vs the East in 2015 (last loss: 12/31/14)
-David Blatt's 51 wins are the most by a 1st year coach in Cavs history
-Cavaliers are currently averaging 103.4 PPG. If that holds, it'll be their highest since '92-'93

Celtics Cheerleaders:

celtics-dancer.jpg

82556124.jpg

Celtics-Cheerleaders.jpg

x1edvgb2zanqmirplo9w.jpg

463517537_8.jpg

11Cassidy-Celtics_display_image.jpg

boston-1.png

celtics-dancer-girls.jpg

celtic-dancers-10.png

001ec949faf10d94e13f0e.jpg

Bronnie will probably sit this one out.
I'm hoping to see more Marion and Harris too.

I would think that LeBron would sit out on Sunday since it's on the road and then play the final two games maybe 25 ish minutes each.

Kinda wish The Big Three & Mozgov just sat the last 4 games...I just don't see much to gain by playing, particularly since the guys have been dogging it against mediocre teams lately.

Why even play in this situation if you're gonna dog it?

I suspect if guys end up resting, it may be just in 2nd halves. Would both keep our continuity and give us a shot to let BOS or whomever we want into the 7th seed.

I'm really not seeing Mike Miller and Kendrick Perkins (or even Shawn Marion at this point) coming in and playing 30+ mins for multiple games

Kinda wish The Big Three & Mozgov just sat the last 4 games...I just don't see much to gain by playing, particularly since the guys have been dogging it against mediocre teams lately.

Why even play in this situation if you're gonna dog it?

When you are paying to see a game, you want the players to play. I am fine with keeping the mins down, but they owe it to he fans who turn out to at least play a bit. If you are going to rest, sit out away games.

When you are paying to see a game, you want the players to play. I am fine with keeping the mins down, but they owe it to he fans who turn out to at least play a bit. If you are going to rest, sit out away games.

Exactly. My mom's birthday is in mid April and she is a huge Cavs fan. It's frustrating buying her tickets for her birthday, take her up there, and watch all the best players sitting on the sidelines.

What I would like to see is what others have alluded to: play the big three, but play them in limited minutes. Gradually tailor off their minutes as we get closer to the finale.

Go Cavs. Left work near the Q around 4 and downtown was on fire. I paid $40 to park for work this morning at 7 am. Crazy but love to see so many people down there.

Makes me think of that one pic...2007 maybe? Thousands of people jammed in between the Q and The Jake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspect this thread will be pretty quiet though.

Win or lose, it doesn't matter. Because THIS is happening at The Q tonight!

image.jpg

If anyone is at the game, let me know if/when they're acknowledged and what happens please!

I'm excited!

Edit: I see they're already all over the @cavs social media feeds. I love it!

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."