• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 8: Jazz @ Cavs, Tuesday, November 10, 2015, 7:00 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BimboColesHair

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
fh4wdzfefsmfcaxut0absohlk.gif

(6-1)

vs

uta.png

(4-2)

150416-photos-1.jpg

Quicken Loans Arena, 7:00 PM EST

Cavs Starters

Mo Williams

3o85xLi30DlGmMm4us.gif

Richard Jefferson

l41lJUs3qqFKNkueQ.gif

LeBron James

giphy.gif

Kevin Love

FMPmk2U.gif

Timofey Mozgov

hksjf.gif

Head Coach - David Blatt

David-Blatt.jpg

Bench

0mRGieh.png

Jazz Starters

Raul Neto

Raul-Neto-Utah-Jazz-FIBA-World-Cup-Spain-PG-of-the-Future.jpg

Rodney Hood

Rodney-Hood-Utah-Jazz-Blake-Griffin-LA-Clippers.jpg

Gordon Hayward

USATSI_8196599_149008644_lowres.jpg

Derrick Favors

DERRICK-FAVORS.jpg

Rudy Gobert

Rudy-Gobert-Utah-Jazz-NBA-Summer-League.jpg

Head Coach - Quin Snyder

1-Kyle-Terada-USA-TODAY-Sports1.jpg

Bench

BFutER8.png

Injuries

Cavs

Kyrie Irving - Fractured Left Kneecap - OUT

Iman Shumpert - Ruptured Tendon in Right Wrist - OUT

J.R. Smith - Right Knee Bruise - PLAYING

Jazz

Dante Exum - Torn Left ACL - OUT

Last edited:
I want JR to find his stroke again tonight.

*insert pipe jokes here*

I hope we don't over look the Jazz. We've been playing decent basketball. The Jazz is a team that could give us fits though. They are playing pretty well.

Just looking at the Jazz schedule, they've played some crummy teams. They were among the tops in defense last year. This year they are number one in points allowed in this early season. Really clamping down on teams.

Points aren't easy to score on this team. It will be interesting to see how our offense responds to a physical defensive team like them.

Gobert has single handedly transformed the Utah franchise. LeBron needs to be aggressive from the start to get him in foul trouble early. Him out of the game would change everything.

Gordon Hayward comfortably has the best hair in the NBA. I wonder how much that will be a factor tonight with all eyes on those locks.

3c6dee35d16196c5451655f8df2c1c2e_crop_north.jpg

@Maximus @The Oi

They have more going for them than just the Stifle Tower. Offensively, they are moving the ball around fast and have gotten rid of a few guys who were slowing down the ball movement. Neto puts a lot of effort in on defense, Hood has a really nice stroke. This is definitely a tougher matchup than they were this time last year.

They have more going for them than just the Stifle Tower. Offensively, they are moving the ball around fast and have gotten rid of a few guys who were slowing down the ball movement. Neto puts a lot of effort in on defense, Hood has a really nice stroke. This is definitely a tougher matchup than they were this time last year.
Also, Gordon Hayward's hair is a distraction. Which products does he use to keep it so nice all game long?

Quin is one of the young and upcoming young coaches in this league. He doesn't get talked about that much, because the Jazz play in the West and don't have enough talent to seriously compete.

But this is a really good young coach IMO. I am a little concern about this game. If we don't bring the energy, I fear we could lose tonight.

Also, Gordon Hayward's hair is a distraction. Which products does he use to keep it so nice all game long?

I've been enamored with Quin Snyder's for years...Lebron may shed a tear or dribble out of bounds when he runs by him.

Jazz are a young squad, they may try and out run the Cavs. Put them away quick to diminish any hopes.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."