• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

GAME 82 Brooklyn Nets @ Cleveland Cavaliers | April 16th, 2014 | [8:00 EST]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UncleDrew

Potential Legendary
Reaction score
all-for-one-and-one-for-all_t.jpg

(32-49)
vs.

Flickr-9163061219.jpg

(43-36)

Date: April 16th, 2014
Where: Quicken Loans Arena
Time: 8:00 pm [EST]

quicken-loans-arena.jpg

Coaches

large_mike-brown-cavs0305.jpg

Mike Brown

Vs.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

This Horse's Ass

The Crew

img24516166.jpg

Point Guard: Kyrie Irving

waiters-dion-dribbles-horizontal.jpg

Shooting Guard: Dion Waiters

gee_whiz_.jpg

Small Forward: Alonzo Gee

940x.jpg

Power Forward: Tristan Thompson

460x.jpg

Center: Spencer Hawes

Vs.

deron-williams-basketball-headshot-photo.jpg

Point Guard: Deron Williams

Shaun_Livingston_1.jpg

Shooting Guard: Shaun Livingston

i

Small Forward: Joe Johnson

nba_u_pierce_kh_600x600.jpg

Power Forward: Paul Pierce

Plum2.jpg

Center: Mason Plumlee

The Help

deron-williams-jarrett-jack-nba-cleveland-cavaliers-brooklyn-nets.jpg

Jarrett Jack

628x471.jpg

Matthew Dellavedova

940x.jpg

Anderson Varejao

940x.jpg

Tyler Zeller

Vs.

477155379-marquis-teague-of-the-brooklyn-nets-poses-gettyimages.jpg

Marquis Teague

thorton1.jpg

Marcus Thorton

aa3.jpg

Alan Anderson

Ak47-e1363724603451.png

Andrei Kirilenko

Blanche_Devereaux.jpg

Andray Blatche

Injured

img24401879.jpg

C.J. Miles - Ankle

DHBif.gif

Anthony Bennett - Patella

inline_690357925122.jpg

Small Forward: Luol Deng

Shut it down!!!! Let's go home!!!

[video=youtube;pmaYjI02STA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmaYjI02STA[/video]

thank god it's over

Honestly, everyone should just take in Andy being out there on the court as a Cavalier in possibly his last game as a Cavalier. Andy is a class act, a good player and even better person off the court and has done a lot for Cleveland. I hope he gets a good ovation when he checks in tomorrow, he deserves a lot of appreciation. He's been here through the great times and the worst of times. I hope he's with us next year but you never know what could happen.

Yep, the final home game.
First I feel they should have kept Livingston. He played very good when he was here.
Next, considering the way the Cavs play like they feel(which is a low mood right now) will they crap this last game or actually play with some pride?

I know a lot of people keep saying stuff about how ready they are for this season to be over. But I'm really bummed honestly. The summer sucks in sports if you aren't a baseball fan. And contrary to the popular opinion, I've enjoyed this season. I'm an optimistic person, but Dion and Delly showing what they have has made this season for me. I'm gonna really miss it for the next few months.

Well on the bright side expectations will be relatively low at the start of next season...

When ever i start to feel like i want to pull my eyes out instead of watching them suck ass i try to remember that the strongest steel is formed in the hottest fire. Hopefully some good will come from this abortion of a season, but we wont know it for a looong while

The best thing about Game #82 last season was celebrating the end of the Omri Casspi era of Cavaliers basketball.

This year my friends... we do the same with Alonzo Gee. I'll be sure to tune in.

Let's just hope we don't have to hear the whole "This could be [Kyrie's] last time wearing a Cavalier uniform." crap again..

The best thing about Game #82 last season was celebrating the end of the Omri Casspi era of Cavaliers basketball.

This year my friends... we do the same with Alonzo Gee. I'll be sure to tune in.

There's an outside chance it's the end of the Kyrie Irving era too. :chuckles:

Well on the bright side expectations will be relatively low at the start of next season...

You can't say that right now... You have no clue what our roster will look like at the start of next season.

Must win. Need to get BKN to play MIA in the playoffs ASAP

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."