• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 82 | Knicks (28-53) @ Cavs (50-31) | April 11, 2018 | 8:00 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MoFlo

Hall-of-Famer
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
Kyrie out the door, injuries galore, this season's been pretty draining
Midget stopped by, expectations were high, Bogut's stay was more entertaining
Rose disappeared, which Cavs fans all cheered, "stay away and don't come back" they mentioned
Wade in Wine & Gold, it never gets old, a true Cavalier legend
Love got sick, teammates were d!cks, IT wanted a doctor's note
JR was fussed, Crowder a bust, needed fresh blood around the GOAT
Clarkson/Hill/Hood, son of a Cavalier great - could, very well be the right road
On our way towards, our annual reward, activation: Playoff Mode
We got the first Cedi, so let's all get ready, this season is not anything new
Over the season let's not fret, ring #1 let's not forget, we beat a 73 win team too
#1 from Brook-lyn, 16 playoff wins, but first it's....

Game #82

cavaliers-151108-660x380.jpg

New York:

Frank Ntilikina

Trey Burke

Courtney Lee

Michael Beasley

Kyle O'Quinn

Cavaliers:

George Hill

*Cavs are 5-1 when he plays 34+ minutes.

*In those (^) games, he averages 16.7 pts, 3.2 rebs, 3.0 ast, 1.5 stl, 1.2 blk per game on .544 shooting (50% from 3)

Rodney Hood

*Averaging 17.6 pts per 36 on .487 FG% (.440 from 3) over his last 8 games

LeBron James

*Career highs in RPG, APG, 3ptM PG, DRB PG, Reb%, Ast%, Rebs, Ast, 3ptM,

*15th CONSECUTIVE season of 1600 pts, 400 rebs, 350 ast. Nobody else has more than 10 such seasons throughout their career.

*There have been 25 seasons of 2000 pts; 500 rebs; 500 ast in NBA history. Bron is responsible for 8 of them

*Only player in NBA history to put up 2200 pts; 700 rebs; 700 ast, 100 stl, and 70 blks in a single season

Jeff Green

*9-16 from deep over his last 4 games

*Career highs in eFG%, TS%, and FTr

Kevin Love

*Averaging 22.5 pts; 12.0 rebs; 2.3 ast per 36, joining Kareem, Bob Pettit, Wilt, Elgin Baylor, and Cousins as the only players to do so more than once

*Only player in NBA history to average 17 & 9 in 28 or fewer minutes per game

Hope this isn't the last regular season game we get with LeBron.

Not ready for the best athlete that'll probably ever grace Cleveland to head back out the door so soon. Still hoping it'll be in 2025 after he retires.

Well then brace yourself King in the North! That sadly might very well be the case. If he leaves, a long winter is coming...

I missed the last game thread because I thought I was supposed to be making THIS one, but apparently I'm actually a stupid idiot.

Hope this isn't the last regular season game we get with LeBron.

Not ready for the best athlete that'll probably ever grace Cleveland to head back out the door so soon. Still hoping it'll be in 2025 after he retires.
I hear ya. I think he stays if the rest of the "squad" steps up and plays well thru the playoffs. LBJ want to see results and feel like there's hope for the future. Kind of like the rest of us I guess.

Is Hood out?

Hood, Love, and Korver all out.

Hopefully gives the Knicks enough of a shot to pull one out and give us a shot at the AMAZING 8th pick instead of the HORIFFIC 9th pick!

Lots of Cedi, Zicic, Holland, and Perrantes tonight

And lots of people unnecessarily freaking out about Jeff Green taking ISO threes with Love, LeBron, Korver, and Hood all not playing at all or beyond the first quarter or so.

I figure how the 76er game goes, will determine much.

If Cedi wins the game for us tonight Somehow, he should probably say goodbye to his biggest supporter. Bitch.

And mess up his season averages? I'd say just don't play him then but whatever.

And I don't see how you try to win and pull out LeBron after he scores 10 points. Unless I'm misunderstanding. Would suck if we lose a winnable game if Sixers lose and then we decide not to play LeBron anymore. Just play him or don't.
LeBron is only playing so he can say he played all 82. Since he's playing, he "has" to get his 10 points.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."