• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 9 | Cavs (7-1) @ Knicks (4-5) | November 13, 2015 | 7:30pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tocov

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
Teams.jpg

Lineups.jpg

1414497706_extras_albumes_0_980.jpg

knicks_city_dancers_opy8_78211.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

nba3.jpg

Looks like Lebron will be letting Carmelo play with his brother tonight.

Their bench averages 46 a game....and they are not undefeated? Shows how weak their Defense is...

I hope JR has a few wow plays for the NY crowd. James is always amped in the Garden.

Gotta hunch JR might go off tonight after what Phil said about him last summer.

The Cavs will be wearing their Navy alternates tonight for the second time this season. They're 0-1 on the year in them, and 0-1 on the road.

Knicks are the typical bad team who gets up to play good teams. We will get their best shot.

Would be nice to see Love assert himself against Porzingis

Porzingus gave love some problems with his length. Hopefully kevin has watched the tape and has a new strategy to keep him off the offensive glass nd find his shots where he wants them

I'm predicting big games from LeBron and JR, of course.

Their bench averages 46 a game....and they are not undefeated? Shows how weak their Defense is...

The problem is that Derek Fisher is an idiot who insists on starting Calderon even though Jerian Grant has been much better and started Sasha Vujacic until this week for god knows what reason. We have to be the only team jn the league whose bench backcourt was better than our starting backcourt.

For some reason, I have a feeling Love will have a huge game today. JR should play good too since he knows MSG well.

Usually LBJ has extra energy and plays great in the Garden, but his days of putting up huge stat lines in MSG might be behind him. LBJ could still drop 30 tonight, but that is just another day at the office for him. Back in the day, you could pretty much count on LeBron getting 40-50/triple double every time he stepped foot in MSG.

Either way, I get extra excited about us playing in the Garden because it seems like it is always a show.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."