• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game Thread 2018-19 Season Game #15 | Cleveland Cavaliers @ Detroit Pistons | November 19th, 2018

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
This will be a hard one.

First possession of the game is a designed iso for Tristan Thompson.....

That was a nice roll by Sexton

Sexton can score.

"Let's go back to that jumper a moment ago..."
Sexton in the background: "FUCK!!!"

Sexton looking so confident right now. Offensively

Fox sports ohio still has the worst camera crew in the biz hands down.

The only way to describe Angel Gray's reporting style is "reading a hostage note".

Last edited:
I guess this is my job now...

I asked back in preseason about a Game Day sign up thread and never got a response..so I gave up on it. I'm still wanting to make a game day thread but don't want to do much...and ones that I want to do (when I have time).

...anyways, Sexton seems like he doesn't have any confidence out there and doesn't help Nance jr. was just hollering at him on the last play before commercial break. Nance jr let Griffin in too, should take fault. That was his guy.

Sexton is injured. Has been favoring his hip but remains on the floor.

I asked back in preseason about a Game Day sign up thread and never got a response..so I gave up on it. I'm still wanting to make a game day thread but don't want to do much...and ones that I want to do (when I have time).

...anyways, Sexton seems like he doesn't have any confidence out there and doesn't help Nance jr. was just hollering at him on the last play before commercial break. Nance jr let Griffin in too, should take fault. That was his guy.

He’s clearly hobbled.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."