• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game Thread 2018-19 Season Game #32 | Cleveland Cavaliers @ Charlottle Hornets | December 19th, 2018

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Is it too late to make Sage Steele my bride?

Aw yeah day off work tomorrow so I can actually watch the game live for once instead of the replay on league pass. Better be a decent game. One of the few shitty things about living in Europe at the moment miss the sports
:9:

I still don't understand why Nance wants to dribble it up court so much. Sexton is usually right next to him or on the break in front. Zeller almost created a turnover there and my guess it's on scouting reports now.

MGK on a rookie PG just isn't fair.:apologetic::apologetic:

I still don't understand why Nance wants to dribble it up court so much.

Someone is probably in his about playing more like Blake Griffin, who is his prototypical ceiling.

I still don't understand why Nance wants to dribble it up court so much. Sexton is usually right next to him or on the break in front. Zeller almost created a turnover there and my guess it's on scouting reports now.
I think he is fixated on a few things that he thinks is cool. Bringing the ball is one of them. hanging onto the rim with one hand and look around like he is the king is another. Feel like he actually thinks about hanging onto the rim before he makes the dunk, and misses at an unacceptable rate.

Zizic put together some good minutes. He looked comfortable out there and seem to seal off his defender deep in the post alot of times. Now guys just have to have their head up to get him the ball.

Zizic put together some good minutes. He looked comfortable out there and seem to seal off his defender deep in the post alot of times. Now guys just have to have their head up to get him the ball.

He looks a little green. He is not used to these minutes. Good shooting touch tonight

Nwaba changes the defense of the 1st unit. Also, Burks is significantly better off the bench

This game is kind of boring, it's annoying when the younger guys aren't the ones leading the team I don't care about seeing the likes of Burks and Clarkson doing well. Especially when Clarkson gets his numbers in such an unappealing and inefficient way.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."