• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Gay rights

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tedginnjr

NBA Starter
Reaction score
Should gays be allowed to be gay? I heard that if you let gay people get married, you should let sheep and cows get married too. Is this true?

I get what you're trying to do, but we don't really need a new non sequitur thread every day.

Should gays be allowed to be gay? I heard that if you let gay people get married, you should let sheep and cows get married too. Is this true?

Im not as concerned with gay rights as I am womens rights. And by that I mean they have entirely way too many of them.

Should gays be allowed to be gay? I heard that if you let gay people get married, you should let sheep and cows get married too. Is this true?[/QUOTE

charliesheencrazy.jpg

dude really? Is this like random thoughts or are you serious?

I think there should be Gay grocery stores.. I do not want a Gay man handling my mangos after playing with some cock... It's one thing to handle a package of meat, but the produce is right out in the open...

I think there should be Gay grocery stores.. I do not want a Gay man handling my mangos after playing with some cock... It's one thing to handle a package of meat, but the produce is right out in the open...

What about your Subway black olives....or your Sbarro baked ziti with extra creamy ricotta...orrrrr your Starbuck's cheese danish? Hmmm???

What about your Subway black olives....or your Sbarro baked ziti with extra creamy ricotta...orrrrr your Starbuck's cheese danish? Hmmm???
Dude, I have no damn idea how you remember this stuff ? :chuckles:

But seriously, black olives are disgusting and there isn't anything gay about a well made Danish..

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0_lrKhmx2WU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Absolutely.

Gays should have every right that straights have. At the same time, I have the right to not read about it on RCF. I think this is a fair trade off.

when did gays become different from people?

I'll marry your sheep.

If you want to marry someone of the same sex who am I to judge you? I'm not perfect, maybe when I am I'll take away your rights.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."