1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.
  3. Please select the "Splash-Mobile" style if ads are breaking your tablet/phone's browser.

Great Groupon Deal for Cavs Tickets!

Discussion in 'Cavs Talk' started by Irving for 3, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Irving for 3

Irving for 3 Rookie

2. Huber.

Huber. Adrninistrator

How did you get 4 for $84? Do you mean 2 for $84? Also, how does it work with the voucher? I don't like how they don't show what section and row you are in.

3. Irving for 3

Irving for 3 Rookie

Your paying $42 total for a ticket to the home opener and to the Miami game. I got 2 so it was $84. They blocked off certain sections and seats for this deal. You pick up the tickets when you arrive at the Q so they assign you seats then.

4. Anglefan

Anglefan Getting a lot of that weak stuff outta here!

So they are selling tickets to be able to sit by yourself?

5. Huber.

Huber. Adrninistrator

So is it first come first serve for those sections?

6. Triumph36

Triumph36 All-Star

cavs resorting to groupon? ouch

7. Irving for 3

Irving for 3 Rookie

No.... You buy the vouchers then redeem them at the Q. So if multiple people purchase the vouchers and want to sit together you redeem them together and request the amount of seats you want.

As an example, I purchased 2 and my buddy purchased 2. All 4 people attending the game will go together and redeem together. Since we redeem together we can request 4 seats in a row.

8. Irving for 3

Irving for 3 Rookie

It is first-come first-serve. If you come with a big group I would recommend going early to guarantee seats together. They won’t overbook though. If they sell you tickets you will get in.

9. Irving for 3

Irving for 3 Rookie

It was a good deal. I was looking to go to the home opener but the cheapest tickets I could find were $75 for the worst seats. I came across this deal and got the same seats for $21 plus tickets to the Miami game for $21.

10. Huber.

Huber. Adrninistrator

Tickets are on sale now at face value. But this is also a good deal. Kind of sad though.