• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Great Moments in Cleveland Sports History - Ricky Davis' Triple Double

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

theSTEREO.

The second of his name.
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0fQY_M5zMFg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:chuckles:

The joke was funny once but this guy is building his career off of bad Cleveland moments. I'm more than done with his shtick.

The joke was funny once but this guy is building his career off of bad Cleveland moments. I'm more than done with his shtick.

He's done this bit twice so far. I suppose you can throw in the Browns stadium videos but that's more of a comedic venting thing than making fun of our past. He also did a great video at Indians spring training and he has done plenty of sketches that don't involve Cleveland at all. Hardly building a career in comedy at Fox 8 with bad Cleveland moments.

It's not some massive exploitation of our sports failures, he's one of us. I get that some people don't love the guy but I have always been a fan of Polk.

Nah, this is funny. If we cant laugh at it, the other option is to be pissed or try to forget it happened. Option A is the healthier choice.

Looking back, the current day 76ers had NOTHING on our LeBron tank. Ricky Davis, Milt Palacio, Darius Miles, Chris Mihm.

He's the funniest comedian Cleveland has. (And I don't count Drew Carey)
He's one of us, I don't mind it.

He's the funniest comedian Cleveland has. (And I don't count Drew Carey)
He's one of us, I don't mind it.

This is the biggest piece of shit lie that has ever been told on RCF.

Looking back, the current day 76ers had NOTHING on our LeBron tank. Ricky Davis, Milt Palacio, Darius Miles, Chris Mihm.

How does a team end up with both Ricky Davis and Darius Miles on it? Who lets this happen?

I hate this guy for the sole fact that whenever Cleveland is brought up anywhere on the internet (especially reddit), people have to post the "fun times in Cleveland again" video. Sure his videos are funny to us (the first time we watch them), but they further Cleveland sterotypes and give the rest of America an excuse to shit on us.

I hate this guy for the sole fact that whenever Cleveland is brought up anywhere on the internet (especially reddit), people have to post the "fun times in Cleveland again" video. Sure his videos are funny to us (the first time we watch them), but they further Cleveland sterotypes and give the rest of America an excuse to shit on us.

Right because decades of the Browns, Indians and Cavs constantly losing 3/4 of their games, choking in precious few big moments, and embarrassing incidents along the way werent enough material. A two bit comedian telling jokes about it was the turning point for the rest of America. Cmon man.

Right because decades of the Browns, Indians and Cavs constantly losing 3/4 of their games, choking in precious few big moments, and embarrassing incidents along the way werent enough material. A two bit comedian telling jokes about it was the turning point for the rest of America. Cmon man.

I get what you're saying, but it sure didnt help. If you are ever on reddit you would see how prevalent his videos are in bashing Cleveland.

Jerry Sloan's reaction may be my favorite memory from late 90/early 00s Cavs basketball

[video=youtube;XDtGHHnA9ms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDtGHHnA9ms#t=22[/video]

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."