1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.
  3. Please select the "Splash-Mobile" style if ads are breaking your tablet/phone's browser.

Great Prom Ask Out Ideas

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Obawan12, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Obawan12

Obawan12 Team Statistician

Anyone got any super creative ones? I'm extremely unimaginative, the girl I'm asking is my best friend, she has already said she will go with me but she said I have to ask her in a super elaborate way. Anyways she loves theatre and volleyball so if you could somehow incorporate either of those it would be awesome. If not I'll listen to whatever you got cause I got nothing. :thumbup:

2. AanandM7

AanandM7 Missing the 2003 Draft

You should make her a cake or something...

• Like Like x 3
  3. Soda

Soda Bania'd

You should get one of those tubes of frosting used to write on cakes and write "Prom?" on your dong.

• Like Like x 9
  4. bigfoot5415

bigfoot5415 The Original HN3108

Get a restaurant sign with those interchangeable letters to ask her to prom. I know someone that did it and it was for a girl way out of his league. It worked.

5. bigfoot5415

bigfoot5415 The Original HN3108

Prom was a great time. I wish I could have redone who I went with, but the weekend and cabins that followed with my friends were a great time.

6. Dr. Gymbo

Dr. Gymbo Resident Microbiologist

[video=youtube;WhwbxEfy7fg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg[/video]

• Like Like x 3
  7. The Oi

The Oi Or Also Schtick

Tell the bitch if she wants super elaborate ask-out...she's gonna give you a super-elaborate blowjob. What kind of high maintenance broad tells her "friend" he has to make a big scene for her.

She reeks of slunt.

• Like Like x 17
  8. bob2the2nd

bob2the2nd member 32

stick it in her ass?

ooohh how to ask her out, oops i thought this was going to be the monthly break up thread. well shit, im out of ideas.

but still... stick it in her ass

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mike Manifesto

Mike Manifesto Sixth Man

Just ask her straight up.

10. The Oi

The Oi Or Also Schtick

No shit. This chick thinks she's better than you. Tell her if she wants to go, she's getting nothing more elaborate than "come to prom with me."

Fuckin beta all over the place. Makes me ill.

• Like Like x 4
  11. kevinoc0

kevinoc0 Big Perm

Ask her best friend so you can start to break down this "self-confidence" thing girls have going on. Once she has lost her self-respect, then she's all yours.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Typhoon

Typhoon Brotherhood of the Sun

Preach Jigo. I was gonna say the same. If she wont go with you because you wont make a scene for her then go with her friend instead.

Basically, if your gonna do this for her she needs to do something for you. Who the hell she thinks you are?

13. DDJ7777

DDJ7777 Cleveland Sports Homer

Write her a play called "YOU GOT SERVED" and spike a ball in her face that has prom written on it.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Lionheart

Lionheart Sixth Man

15. ButterMPancakes

ButterMPancakes

If she's one of those best friends that you're not getting laid with, tell her that you'd rather find a girl you're looking to fuck

if she's your best friend that you think you can get laid with, run the fuck away. . . one thing I quickly learned late in middle school/early high school is that becoming BFFs with chicks absolutely kills any chance you have of banging her and you're just delaying the inevitable heartbreak. If a chick starts telling you about her problems that's when you know you're about to cross a dangerous line and you either tune her out or ask her out.

If you really don't give a shit about what anyone here is saying and you're going to make a big scene for this bitch anyways, I honestly can't think of anything that wouldn't give me douche chills

• Like Like x 2
  16. I.K.W.T

I.K.W.T Season Ticket Holder

YES. In high school i became "the good friend" with every girl i knew. It was horrible, now in college, i am just looking not to become that good friend.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Richfield Kid

Richfield Kid In the Rotation

It sounds like you really dig this chick, since you are even entertaining the idea of doing this, even though she already said yes. In that case, can you play an instrument? I mean something cool, like guitar or mixing on some turns, not some gay trombone or something. Learn a song and serenade her ass. She'll melt. Then, literally serenade her in the ass.

• Like Like x 1
  18. PIP

PIP Orange and Blue Staff Member

Jump off the roof of the school and then write "PROM ?" on your full body cast..

19. Backstage

Backstage A winning record? Pshaw!

I'm siding with the guys who say "who gives a shit?"

It's prom.

I'd take her to an expensive restaurant, pay the violinists to play her favorite song ("Baby," by Justin Bieber, I assume), and have a corsage in the champagne so she's surprised when she drinks it.

Waaaaait a tick. This is asking someone to the prom, not getting engaged. Ask her, if she says no because it's not a huge gesture, then you might be happier not going with someone who blows something up like that. Find some gal who you dig who is just cool with a chill "Hey, wanna go?" and you go and look nice, dance, try to hide the boner as you grind to whatever hip-hop is playing, and then make it to 2nd and get caught stealing 3rd because "she's not ready for that yet."

• Like Like x 10
  20. Damage

Damage ****face

Tell her you'll take off the mask when you're banging her