• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Greg Anthony Arrested for Solicitation

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sebastian

Folkets Kärlek min Belöning
Staff member
Real Cleveland Fans
Administrator
Reaction score
Former NBA player, and current anchor for CBS Sports, Greg Anthony, has been arrested for soliciting a prostitute during a Vice sting.

What type of world do we live in when a former NBA player has to pay for sex?

Not a world worth living in.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/0...olicitation-of-a-prostitute-in-d-c-sting.html

GA_zps28653120.jpg

We doin big pimpin up in D.C.
Its just that Jigga Man, Pimp C, and B-U-N B

That's too bad. I actually like the guy. Now I like him a little less.

It always cracks me up when stories like this come out and folks say 'he has to pay for sex?' uh they all do. Pro athletes- hell, rich people- love hookers. They can afford it. And it's easier for them to just call a madam, pay a Call girl to do kinky stuff instead of spending a night in the bar finding a chick who will do it just because you are famous. Guaranteed payout. Even the Nets owner owes a plane full of hookers for a turn in his fortunes. Why it surprises people that rich folk like to buy professional sex workers instead of just picking up a random girl always makes me scratch my head.

As for Anthony, I really don't care. His issue to me is with his wife and kids and that is his private life. He obviously embarrassed ESPN so I get that he is suspended. I'm more surprised that an ESPN employee was using a web site and didn't have a DC contact that he could have used. Then again he probably got cheap and that's why he got caught. Too funny, really.

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."