• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Greg Oden Still an Idiot

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rich

Saucin'
Reaction score
I maintain she was just trying to give him head and he missed her mouth.

He's not able to stay healthy enough anyways.

It is detestable. He punched her three times in the face

Not to be that guy... but is there any reason to punch a girl? I don't know what happened, or why he did it, but I'm curious as to get opinions on this...

Hypothetically, if you caught your girlfriend blowing another guy in your house, would you consider punching her? (again, I know this isn't Oden's situation)

Not to be that guy... but is there any reason to punch a girl? I don't know what happened, or why he did it, but I'm curious as to get opinions on this...

Hypothetically, if you caught your girlfriend blowing another guy in your house, would you consider punching her? (again, I know this isn't Oden's situation)

No, I'd go after the other guy first. In reality, is this the right call? Should you punch a bitch? No, but it is fair game to slap a ho....

JK, no hitting women is never cool.

When women come after you...... and you use assorted aikido techniques to let the bitch run herself into a wall: very cool.

[video=youtube;AlvvCYUDHrQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlvvCYUDHrQ[/video]

No, I'd go after the other guy first. In reality, is this the right call? Should you punch a bitch? No, but it is fair game to slap a ho....

JK, no hitting women is never cool.

When women come after you...... and you use assorted aikido techniques to let the bitch run herself into a wall: very cool.

We had this conversation in the LBJ chat. I disagree.

If a woman struck me in the face, a stranger on the street, I would down her.

I remember a time on the #40 bus at Lee & Superior IIRC and a woman pulled out a syringe and said "I GOT HIV! I GOT HIV! WHO WANT IT NOW?" A big ass dude got up and dropped her.. punched her as hard as he could in the face, she dropped like a rock. I can't say what he did was wrong, she was threatening people in the front of the bus with a needle supposedly filled with HIV..

A good friend of mine, caught his chick in the exact hypothetical I described but worse... He beat the fuck out of both of them. No one blamed him for what he did..

I mean, it's an anonymous forum so I'm just going to keep it real. There are things the opposite sex can do that could warrant violence. I don't advocate hitting women, but to say it should "never" be called for I think is a stretch. I can think of dozens of things that could warrant violence.

No, I don't think it's ok to hit a woman for cheating on you, even in your own house. Hit a woman to protect yourself or other from serious injury, ok. But that's about it.

It's not acceptable to hit a woman. It is acceptable to grab them and shake the shit out of them tho.

We had this conversation in the LBJ chat. I disagree.

If a woman struck me in the face, a stranger on the street, I would down her.

I remember a time on the #40 bus at Lee & Superior IIRC and a woman pulled out a syringe and said "I GOT HIV! I GOT HIV! WHO WANT IT NOW?" A big ass dude got up and dropped her.. punched her as hard as he could in the face, she dropped like a rock. I can't say what he did was wrong, she was threatening people in the front of the bus with a needle supposedly filled with HIV..

A good friend of mine, caught his chick in the exact hypothetical I described but worse... He beat the fuck out of both of them. No one blamed him for what he did..

I mean, it's an anonymous forum so I'm just going to keep it real. There are things the opposite sex can do that could warrant violence. I don't advocate hitting women, but to say it should "never" be called for I think is a stretch. I can think of dozens of things that could warrant violence.

The ONLY time I'd hit a girl is if she had a weapon that could be used to kill me (gun, knife, sword, nun-chucks, HIV needles, etc...).

It was either Tim Reynolds or Ethan Skolknik, I can't remember who... One of the Miami guys I was following during Lebron Watch... Anyway, after the news on Oden, one of them tweeted something to the effect of "After traveling with and covering the Heat last year, not surprised at all that alcohol was involved in the incident."

Then they deleted the tweet.

:eek:

It was either Tim Reynolds or Ethan Skolknik, I can't remember who... One of the Miami guys I was following during Lebron Watch... Anyway, after the news on Oden, one of them tweeted something to the effect of "After traveling with and covering the Heat last year, not surprised at all that alcohol was involved in the incident."

Then they deleted the tweet.

:eek:

Probably Reynolds. That guy is a jerk.

So how long til he's back bummin in Columbus drinkin his ass off every night

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."