• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Guess The Game

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rager

The Rise
Reaction score
Always loved this kind of threads. Couldn't find one here so decided to create this.

Rules: Basically you have to guess the game represented on a picture and, if you're right (after confirmation or if you're absolutely sure you're right) you post the next game.

Easy.

2hnuf5v.gif

You could have at least started with a tougher one. :chuckle:

Doom.

Good thread, these are usually a lot of fun.

Yeah. I said it was easy. Wanted to start with one of my favorites and a classic.

Next one.

I'll go. Here's another easy way to get this thing moving:

maxresdefault.jpg

I think it can't be Tricky because it was for the PS2, and that one has older graphics. Maybe one of the Cool Boarders or an early SSX. If not, I have no idea.

I'll go. Here's another easy way to get this thing moving:

maxresdefault.jpg

Cool Boarders! :chuckle:

This game was awful. Some of the worst physics in a video game, like ever. Touch a wall, go flying. Go off of a little bunny hill, there's a solid chance you're gonna wipe out. The controls were ass, too.

I think it can't be Tricky because it was for the PS2, and that one has older graphics. Maybe one of the Cool Boarders or an early SSX. If not, I have no idea.

You got it! It's Cool Boarders. I used to hate this game - every time you'd fall flat on your ass, the commentator would ridicule you. Used to infuriate me as a kid..

Cool Boarders! :chuckle:

This game was awful. Some of the worst physics in a video game, like ever. Touch a wall, go flying. Go off of a little bunny hill, there's a solid chance you're gonna wipe out. The controls were ass, too.

That's it! Haha, right. Completely agree.

Great!

I played this one so much as a kid.

n399g6.jpg

This isn't going so well...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."