1. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.

Holmgren to Dallas?

Discussion in 'Browns Talk' started by JMcCurry08, Nov 2, 2012.

1. JMcCurry08

JMcCurry08 NBA Starter

John Clayton was on ESPN 790 in Miami earlier in the week and he told Dan Lebetard that Mike Holmgren is the big name of candidates to replace Jason Garrett as head coach.

Thoughts?

2. ChicagoCavFan

ChicagoCavFan Moderator

I doubt Mike would want to coach for Jerry Jones. Talk about a power struggle...

2 people like this.
  3. caf

caf Banņed

When these guys throw out names, the list immediately starts with the big names ESPN has thrown down peoples throats. That way theh can illicit more talking at the water cooler. Its good for buisness. The more people talk about ESPN the more people are likely to watch it. Names like Holmgren and Cowher and Gruden will always get 'speculated' because the average fan has no idea who the coordinators are.

Often these names will be thrown out before any interest is shown from either side. ESPN is gossip for men. Lowest form of journalism.

4. I-77 NORTH

I-77 NORTH FROM DA GRITTY INNER CITY

Yes, please go Mike - go far awayyy. Somewhere like in Dallas, where the owner is a dick.

5. Soda

Soda Bania'd

All for discussion. Not much to talk about in Dallas aside from Romo sucking; they need some material.

6. Ohdang

Ohdang Ohdang

I think you might be giving them a little too much credit there.

2 people like this.
  7. DDJ7777

DDJ7777 Cleveland Sports Homer

I said this a week ago in another thread. I don't think Jerry Jones wants a coach down here that doesn't want to gargle his balls like Garrett does.