• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Home Opener 50/50 Raffle - New Prize Tier!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheAdmin

2 weeks notice
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
raffle2.png

In hopes of opening up and funding the first 6 designs of our own RCF team shop we've decided to hold a 50/50 raffle for a pair of tickets to see the Cleveland Cavaliers on opening day, October 30th.

50% of all proceeds will go to Glen Infante and ILTHY to design, create and handle all orders on brand new designs. 50% will go to purchasing tickets for the next home game. The more money raised the better seats we will purchase. This is going to be an all year event. If we don't make enough money to purchase better seats for the next home game I'll donate another pair of my crappy seats until we can afford to purchase better tickets.

I'm donating the first set of tickets for the raffle. These are not great seats but are going for about $500 for the pair right now.

Raffle Entry & Rules

A donation amount of $10 gets you one entry into the raffle. If you donate $20.00 you get two entries, $30.00 three entries...

An RCF member has graciously offered to make anyone who buys two raffle entries ($20.00) a DVD of Lebron's very first game in the NBA and will pay the shipping cost it if you live in the continental United States.

If you live overseas I will have a high speed download link available for you to grab it.

If you've bought $20.00 or more in raffle "tickets" and want the DVD or download please send me a message with your address or tell me that you want the download link.

If you donate $50.00 you'll get five entries and Glen has offered to send you a Lebron James Safari Tee.
safaritee.png

Please make sure you message me that you have entered so I can add your email address to the prize hopper. If you donate $50. Please send me your name, address and shirt size so we can get your t'shirt out ASAP.

This Raffle will end on October 23rd. Winner will be notified 1 hour after raffle closes.

Donation link can be found on the forum home page.

Last edited:
I feel like a doufus, but how do you send a message? Through a conversation? Please let me know.

Yes, a conversation.

There is a problem with the PayPal account, presumably from extremely heavy traffic....

Having issues with donations and the new skin... working on it.

The Donation button is now located on the sidebar on the front page.

Make sure you start a conversation with me so I can put your username or email address in the hopper.

Who is auditing the drawing? E&Y?

The winner's name will be kept in a #2 mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnall's back porch.

The donations tab at the top of the forum is working again... if its not one thing its another.

You should post the entry total it'd be interesting to see

Right now you would have 1 chance in 12 to win the tickets. Not bad odds.

Ben, is this a ploy to get me to donate more? If so it is working...

Just trying to fund Glen and the team shop. I had the tickets to give away...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."