• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Home Opener Watch Party (will be held in Lakewood, post #87)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nicky

Swayze
Reaction score
Thursday, October 30, 2014 vs The Knicks @ 8:00pm.

This is going to be a huge deal, so since we have had talks in the past of having some sort of watch party (which never panned out because we weren't that
exciting to watch).

I thought with the return of LeBron and the additions of Kevin Love and company, no better time than the present.

I ran it by Ben, who thought I should see what the masses would think. We'd obviously need to come to an agreement on the location, and if we'd have a good turn out.

Feel free to add your thoughts on this:
Restaurants/locations, and anything other that you can think of.

Go Cavs!

How many people want to go meet up with random strangers they met on the internet?

i'd fux wit a lot of these people irl

im in toledo though and have friday morning class otherwise id be so down.

Im in. McGregors off of friars road is legit

Lion on Lorain in Cleveland, I would be down.

How many people want to go meet up with random strangers they met on the internet?

I don't expect you to know the rapport that has been built on this site, since you're a recent "fan" of ours.

We had a meet up when the banner first went up. WUJU brought doughnuts. So, if this happens, it's tradition that doughnuts are part of the plan.

yea, a lot of us have been here for a long time and have gone through some stuff together. Nicky has been a member for almost a decade. I think I joined in 2009. We're not strangers

depends on the location.... If it's in Denmark I might consider going :chuckle:

If I weren't going to the game I'd definitely be in for something like this.

Back on track, I say we do downtown to be in the atmosphere. City Tap

I am in Columbus but would likely join for a watch party... especially because a certain new poster on this board with too much time on her hands won't be there.

Well this looks like it's going well...

Anyway, it should be downtown near the Q to be part of hit he atmosphere that day. Gonna be crazy.

I second the notion for it to be downtown, if at all possible. It's going to be nuts down there and I would love to be a part of it.

List the places near downtown. They need to be contacted via email with the details.

The would include how many people we should be expecting, etc.
Winking Lizard has already contacted me. But I can't give them a head count just yet. If this is to be a go, then we need to have an idea of how many people in about a week.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."