• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Hoops Podcasts

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Frank Reynolds

Co-Owner Paddy's Pub
Reaction score
If anyone has any good basketball related podcasts they listen to please share them.

So I have been listening to every hoops podcast I can find out there for weeks on end.

What's fucking incredible to me is how every single one of these guys love to talk about teams like Utah, Phoenix, Charlotte, Orlando the teams who are still 4-5 years away with no real glimmer of hope for the majority of their shows.

Somehow these basketball junkies make a convincing argument that Elfrid Payton might just tip the scales and get Orlando into the playoffs. It's really obnoxious how deeply they pursue those thoughts.

When Cleveland actually makes earth shattering moves which change the landscape of the entire league, they turn a blind eye. It's incredible to me.

They give so much attention to Tobias Harris, the Morris brothers, George Hill... They talk about mehhh players extensively.

All I remember was: When Miami became a basketball powerhouse, they sucked their dick every single day for years. Every respectable podcast did nothing but talk about the Heat's assembly, their dominance, their power structure. On every airwave, on every sports channel the Heat were getting talked about 24/7.

We just signed Kevin Love for 5 years! That contract will be a bargain! Kyrie's even more so.

It's literally "unfashionable" to talk about the Cavaliers because everyone knows we'll be good.
What the fuck?

Why the double standard here?

Share some good podcasts please. I can't take these national basketball freaks anymore.

If anyone has any good basketball related podcasts they listen to please share them.

So I have been listening to every hoops podcast I can find out there for weeks on end.

What's fucking incredible to me is how every single one of these guys love to talk about teams like Utah, Phoenix, Charlotte, Orlando the teams who are still 4-5 years away with no real glimmer of hope for the majority of their shows.

Somehow these basketball junkies make a convincing argument that Elfrid Payton might just tip the scales and get Orlando into the playoffs. It's really obnoxious how deeply they pursue those thoughts.

When Cleveland actually makes earth shattering moves which change the landscape of the entire league, they turn a blind eye. It's incredible to me.

They give so much attention to Tobias Harris, the Morris brothers, George Hill... They talk about mehhh players extensively.

All I remember was: When Miami became a basketball powerhouse, they sucked their dick every single day for years. Every respectable podcast did nothing but talk about the Heat's assembly, their dominance, their power structure. On every airwave, on every sports channel the Heat were getting talked about 24/7.

We just signed Kevin Love for 5 years! That contract will be a bargain! Kyrie's even more so.

It's literally "unfashionable" to talk about the Cavaliers because everyone knows we'll be good.
What the fuck?

Why the double standard here?

Share some good podcasts please. I can't take these national basketball freaks anymore.

Cavs the blog has an occasional podcast. They aren't done on any regular pattern, other than at important parts of the year in relation to the Cavs.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-15: "Cavs Survive and Advance"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."