• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

I love this forum!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TitleTown

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I just have to say the following:

The first pro sports event I went to as a kid was watching Mark Price and the Cavs when I was 8 years old. I have been a Cavs fan my entire life. I don't know what will happen in the finals, but I have a lot of faith in this team. However, regardless of what happens, this forum is fucking fantastic. I don't know any of you personally, but I feel a sense of community and brotherhood from this forum.

Thank you to everyone. Nothing guaranteed, and we have a long ways to go, but lets not forget to enjoy the ride!

Time to get to work!

When you live half way round the world, this forum is one of the main ways to support/participate/celebrate

I lived in Ohio for 33 years, Florida for the last two, and have greatly appreciated this forum since moving.

One more series, and all the pain and doubt and media hate ends. Forever.

This forum motivated me to fly to Cleveland and be apart of the atmosphere in The Q. Now I have the privileged of telling people years down the line that I was there to see the greatest incarnation of Cleveland basketball in the history of Cleveland sports.

That is eternally gratifying and this forum has made this season unforgettable for me on a personal level and for all of us as a collective.

I live in Los Angeles and am not exactly surrounded by Cleveland sports fans. This forum is awesome for staying connected to all you whacked out motherfuckers.

On the bright side, nothing could be worse than the 8 day break between Boston and Chicago, when we were all depressed and trying to figure out how to play without Kevin and JR. Those were some dark, dark days. These 8 days will feel long, but definitely more hopeful.

On the bright side, nothing could be worse than the 8 day break between Boston and Chicago, when we were all depressed and trying to figure out how to play without Kevin and JR. Those were some dark, dark days. These 8 days will feel long, but definitely more hopeful.

Especially if the Rockets can beat up on the Warriors for another game or two.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."