• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

I wonder if Heat fans are talking about Wade's decline

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

moohead

Sixth Man
Reaction score
Wow. I don't watch this team, but D Wade looks like a different guy. Slow, lumbering, and resorting to head and shoulder fakes.

I realized that the Heat were having problems, but now it's obvious why. With Wade hurting, Mourning gone and Shaq aging fast, they have no team. Their bench is inadequate. I imagine Reilly will step down soon!

Will Wade regain his flash, or is he so banged up that he has lost his speed? If I were a Heat fan, I'd be concerned.

Moo

If I was the Heat, I'd sit Wade until he's completely healed (cause he's clearly not healthy), and in the meantime move closer to a top 5 pick, where they can get his future running mate, as his old one is on his way out...

I read a post here on the RCF earlier in my stay:

Wade sure looks good with an aging center

to which I replied:

LBJ48 said:

I forgot who posted that but he was ultimately funny and right.

To me, Wade looked a little heavier than usual but he still put up 22-8-6. Put him next to LeBron and you could start printing finals tickets right now.

I've said it many times(not here though, obviously) that Wade isn't much without the cast around him. People keep on trying to compare him to LeBron James, when he can't even use the same towel to whip the sweat off their faces. Don't get me wrong though, Wade is still a very talented basketball player, but hes not as good as LeBron, or without a better cast supporting his ass.

I don't think it's fair to compare Wade to LeBron when Wade is injured.....but it seems like that every year.

No matter how good of a player Wade is, LeBron has played 79+ games plus 4 seasons in a row while Wade's games played throughout the seasons is up and down..

And right now that is one of the main things that seperates LeBron from Wade...

Wade has always been injury prone. Even as a rookie, he got injured during the playoffs and they didn't advance. He sure looked good with a healthy Shaq though, too bad Shaq's days of dominance is over.

Shaq gets punked around now a little,its fun to watch.

If I was the Heat, I'd sit Wade until he's completely healed (cause he's clearly not healthy), and in the meantime move closer to a top 5 pick, where they can get his future running mate, as his old one is on his way out...
Good call, Kyp ^^^^^

THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE LOL :chuckles:

Genius !

Nothing like a little trip down gravedig lane to gather some new perspective, eh? :chuckles:

I was trying to find that jackass Heat fan's (Matthew Bellamy) name that was provoking everyone at Indians games, typed in "lebron heat jersey fan" or something & I came across this thread- and I'm thinking it was pretty prophetic for 2007...

Lebron'sPippen said:

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."