• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Indians section on RCFSports.com

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MoFlo

Hall-of-Famer
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
I'm going to be taking the reigns on the Indians section on RCFSports.com.

Any serious suggestions as to the content you'd like to see is welcomed and appreciated.

On a related note, I'm also making it a personal goal to make the discussion in the Indians section up to par with the main forum.

Can't wait to get started and to help get RCF known for their Tribe coverage to go along with the ever growing Browns coverage and the best Cavs coverage around.

I'm going to be taking the reigns on the Indians section on RCFSports.com.

Any serious suggestions as to the content you'd like to see is welcomed and appreciated.

On a related note, I'm also making it a personal goal to make the discussion in the Indians section up to par with the main forum.

Can't wait to get started and to help get RCF known for their Tribe coverage to go along with the ever growing Browns coverage and the best Cavs coverage around.

Some predraft coverage would be my first choice

At some point I'd like to see a write-up on the upcoming offseason for the Tribe. As in, which players are under contract, how much money they'll be able to spend in Free Agency, realistic Free Agent/Trade targets, etc.

As a casual MLB fan, I have no idea how the offseason could play out for the Tribe. I just know they dumped two horrible players with horrible contracts, which hopefully should help them bring in some better talent this offseason.

Would be really nice to see that information all together.

I really like what we did two seasons ago with the "30 teams in 30 days" feature.

Minor League Player of the Week

Here's what I'm thinking so far:

-A big off-season preview of some sort
-Daily news items
-Week in Reviews
-Minor League Week in Reviews (Including Minor League Player of the Week)
-Weekly minor league updates for prospects who matter
-Pre-draft/Draft coverage
-Various pieces on advanced statistics
-Player Profiles
-30 teams in 30 days off-season
-Top 10 lists
-Weekly "Throwback Thursday"

I had other ideas, but can't think of them right now. I just wanted to get a generic list out there.

Here's what I'm thinking so far:

-A big off-season preview of some sort
-Daily news items
-Week in Reviews
-Minor League Week in Reviews (Including Minor League Player of the Week)
-Weekly minor league updates for prospects who matter
-Pre-draft/Draft coverage
-Various pieces on advanced statistics
-Player Profiles
-30 teams in 30 days off-season
-Top 10 lists
-Weekly "Throwback Thursday"

I had other ideas, but can't think of them right now. I just wanted to get a generic list out there.

I think you would be able to combine the 2 minor league ones...save yourself some space and time.

I was thinking about doing player grades again this year when the season is over.

How about a discussion on how the rookies, and a rejuvenated young team, came together at the end of the season and made it to playoffs.

Secondly, how we can bring in a power hitter to make a run to the World Series again in the next few years.

How about a discussion on how the rookies, and a rejuvenated young team, came together at the end of the season and made it to playoffs.

Secondly, how we can bring in a power hitter to make a run to the World Series again in the next few years.

Had this very thought and have been working on it for the first piece (with a small change at the end to "and are knocking on the door to the playoffs"

Reactions: JFT
I'd love to help if you need anyone else!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."