• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Interviewed about Cavs. Looking for Recording of Channel 19 Action News Morning Show Today

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Xearoii

Situational Stopper
Reaction score
Anyone by chance have a recording of this morning? My wife and I were interviewed by the Cavs after the game last night. Was hoping to see the interview! Thanks all!

Why don't you call the station? They're sure to have the footage, and I think they would help you out? They probably don't get many such requests.

Why don't you call the station? They're sure to have the footage, and I think they would help you out? They probably don't get many such requests.

Usually when they have someone on camera it's Ed Galick doing his best Carl Monday impersonation and they've got footage of you with your pants down in the Metroparks

:chuckle:

Usually when they have someone on camera it's Ed Galick doing his best Carl Monday impersonation and they've got footage of you with your pants down in the Metroparks

:chuckle:
Please elaborate on this experience.

I did try this after I posted. Thanks. Hope they are able to locate a copy!

Go Cavs!!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."