• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Introduction

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chopz

Towel Waver
Reaction score
Hey, everybody!

Wanted to make this thread as an introduction to myself, as I will now be writing for Ben and the RealCavsFans team. My first post is set to go up tomorrow on the front page, but before that I just wanted to reach out to the thread and make myself available to the users. If you have any questions, comments, tips, or concerns, I can be reached via email at pchopz23@gmail.com. You can also find me on Twitter at @Pchopz_

Look forward to hearing from you all moving forward.

Last edited:
Hey, everybody!

Wanted to make this thread as an introduction to myself, as I will now be writing for Ben and the RealCavsFans team. My first post is set to go up tomorrow on the front page, but before that I just wanted to reach out to the thread and make myself available to the users. If you have any questions, comments, tips, or concerns, I can be reached via email at pchopz23@gmail.com. You can also find me on Twitter at @Pchopz_

Look forward to hearing from you all moving forward.
Hello and welcome! Looking forward to your content.

What's up Chopz!

This site is killing it these days. Nice to have you aboard.

Chopz is a good follow too, for anyone here on Twitter.

Describe your ideal romantic evening.

Welcome to the site! great to see RCF expanding like this and it's always a pure joy to have another great writer on staff

Is Chopz your hip hop name, Stripper name, alter ego or short for your real name ?
tumblr_inline_miebcsn9091qz4rgp.gif

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."