• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Is there a watch to watch Soccer Liga BBVA games online specifically FC Barcelona?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kizzle

All-Star
Reaction score
I recently got into soccer and want to know if there is a way to watch FC Barcelona games online. I cant understand their site because its all in Spanish. The first option of course is free but id pay for like a season pass or something if anybody else is a soccer fan.

Re: Is there a watch to watch Soccer Liga BBVA games online specifically FC Barcelona

footytube is a good way to keep up if you miss a game. firstrowsports.eu usually has tooons of soccer games.

Re: Is there a watch to watch Soccer Liga BBVA games online specifically FC Barcelona

footytube is a good way to keep up if you miss a game. firstrowsports.eu usually has tooons of soccer games.

Is firstrow still active because its down whenever I check

Is firstrow still active because its down whenever I check

They are constantly switching addresses because it is obviously illegal. Just google first row sports and you'll find the new one.

I recently got into soccer and want to know if there is a way to watch FC Barcelona games online. I cant understand their site because its all in Spanish. The first option of course is free but id pay for like a season pass or something if anybody else is a soccer fan.

Recently stumbled across this thread. You should get Barça games on beIN Sports or one of the US sports networks.

If not, I've been doing the following for years:

1. Download Sopcast media player: http://www.sopcast.com/download
2. Visit http://www.livetv.ru/en
3. Find the Barça game broadcast
4. Click the Sopcast link
5. Enjoy all games in full HD

Only flaw is most of the streams are in Russian. But for full HD (the reason you need Sopcast), it's been worth it for the last 6 or so years for me when Australian sports channels aren't showing the Barça game that week.

Let me know if you need any more help with this!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."