• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Ivan johnson.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tonyn

Sixth Man
Reaction score
Was lookin at this guy cause we need more size and his names ivan, though i was suprised he is black. Downside, only 6'8 already 30 terrible mid range, cant create his own shots.
Upside, playoff experience improved 3 point shot, mean attitude and a diamond grill.
For me one of the main things we are missing besides a center and perimeter defender is just some angry mean paint presence. A guy who you dont want to mess with. This may sound weird but i think we have to many 'high character' players and not enough, excuse my french, mean mf assholes.
Thoughts?

I would love to have a Reggie Evans type to piss off the opposition. You're right. We're a group of hand models right now. Need a big man of some sort that likes to eat out of the garbage and showers once every two weeks like Turiaf.

I think we all know where this is going...

Tyler Hansborough.

Ivan would be a great addition. He's a bad mother fucker. He's not going to be posing as some bowling pin for one of LeBron's 'team photos'.

Photobomb this dude, your kids might be found chopped up in a dumpster.

So, I did a bit more reasearch on this guy and he definitely isnt a allstar but coming off the bench he brings that nastiness. He got a lifetime ban from the korean bb league. He definitely isnt a perfect player but man, watching his highlight films that dude is a primal animal. He is someone i can see making a impact on this team. Like a evil mike miller instead of being a ra ra cheerleader he would be a ra ra let me see eat your children. Hawks fans seemed to love him.

He was all hustle in ATL wouldn't hurt

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."