• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Jared Cunningham

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
About as exciting as watching paint dry.

Puts pressure on JR smith somehow I guess.

I'm a big Pac-12 guy and thought he might be good coming out of college, but he's yet to put it together in the NBA and doesn't seem likely to at this point.

He's really bouncy. Fun guy to watch on the fast break.

That's all.

Obligatory highlight reel that'll make somebody on this board think he can actually contribute to this team:

He is clearly Tristan's replacement. GMOY for Griffin.

I LOVE this signing!

one the one hand Jared hasnt done much yet so its not that likley he will produce suddenly.

BUT He is a relativly long and strong (6'4 with long ws 195lbs) athletic wing that is most of all YOUNG at 24.

We need young athletic bench guys. his Per 36 numbers are pretty good and he is a good 3pt Shooter too. He will have his drawbacks otherwise he would have played more on his previous Teams....

But still. Young Athletic Wing playing for his NBA career. Hard to not like that^^

I LOVE this signing!

one the one hand Jared hasnt done much yet so its not that likley he will produce suddenly.

BUT He is a relativly long and strong (6'4 with long ws 195lbs) athletic wing that is most of all YOUNG at 24.

We need young athletic bench guys. his Per 36 numbers are pretty good and he is a good 3pt Shooter too. He will have his drawbacks otherwise he would have played more on his previous Teams....

But still. Young Athletic Wing playing for his NBA career. Hard to not like that^^

Wait. So he hasn't done much yet, it's not likely he will produce, and he hasn't played much because his previous teams had better players available ... but you love this signing? Not trying to call you out, but did you read what you wrote?

Cunningham is with the Cavs because (a) they wanted a practice body in camp and/or (b) they're doing his agent a favor. I'd be shocked if he made the final roster, especially considering that (based on where the Cavs are likely to be, luxury tax wise) he'd cost the team $4-5 million.

Wait. So he hasn't done much yet, it's not likely he will produce, and he hasn't played much because his previous teams had better players available ... but you love this signing? Not trying to call you out, but did you read what you wrote?

Cunningham is with the Cavs because (a) they wanted a practice body in camp and/or (b) they're doing his agent a favor. I'd be shocked if he made the final roster, especially considering that (based on where the Cavs are likely to be, luxury tax wise) he'd cost the team $4-5 million.

Dont be afraid im not senile(yet^^)

What i meant is that despite him beeing a total unknown in terms of production i really like the signing because we need any chance to get a young athletic wing.

Do i expect him to make the regular rotation? no!
Do i like that he propably will bust his ass off because this is his chance to save his NBA career and prove himself on a championchip Team.
(im not saying he will. But getting a young wing who will propably give all he has is what i like)

and maybe you interpreted too much joy in my post^^ I am not running around jumping in joy^^

I do know as i said that there propably are reasons for why he hasnt played much so far.. Propably defense... or something i cant put my finger on.

I saw him look decent in a random Clippers game, seemed to have good length/athleticism and had some nice bball instincts.

I'm not sure his shooting is good enough on a team like this for real PT of any meaning but you could do worse for a camp invite.

I always thought he was like the dalit's* version of Paul Pierce

*as in the lowest caste in India, not the robot-riding murderers from Dr. Who.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."