• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

JR Smith

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Omar The Horse

Universally unique
Reaction score
18fd7q8hk31spjpg.jpg

Last edited:
Glad we finally got rid of a guy that takes too many bad shots

Can he go back to being J.R. Smith from the Denver team that had a nice little run with Billups and Melo? If so, he can be a weapon. Good length, good athleticism. He just cannot be trusted with the ball, lol.

I think we will have the luxury of sitting him if he gets out of pocket since this trade netted 2 shooting guards and Miller/Harris can play the 2.

Okay now I seen it all. Nowhere ever did I think even with LeBron we would have J.R Smith on our team ever. This is creeping me out kind of, I really like the trade and some peopled wanted and got Shumpert.

I'm expecting good things from J R. He was 6th man of the year on a Knicks team with 50+ wins. He goes from a terrible Knicks team to a Lebron lead contender. We can't underestimate what playing on a terrible team does to a player. Good trade, optimistic about this team again.

Smiths going to love coach Blatt's system :chuckle:

So, is old Dion better than young Dion?

What does he scream when he drives to the rack ineffectually?

He's going to have some stupid moments. But he might also get hot during a couple big games and make a huge difference. He certainly adds some swagger to the team that needs a little without demands about playing time or a starting role.

It could work out pretty well.

Better offensive game than Waiters, still a few wrenches shy of a tool box. We trade one bi-polar chucker for another. Only difference? This chucker coming in might just be asked to score and nothing else and might see the potential to win in this league and maturity set in. Here's to hoping....

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."