• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

JR Smith?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

thoughtful

Towel Waver
Reaction score
He can shoot. He is a knucklehead. His contract is reasonable. He should be available at the trade deadline since his team is terrible. As long as the price isn't crazy, I think he could be a valuable piece on this team.

7VN5Ep5.gif

He can shoot. He is a knucklehead. His contract is reasonable. He should be available at the trade deadline since his team is terrible. As long as the price isn't crazy, I think he could be a valuable piece on this team.

I'll do anything to have Jr. Smith, Kyrie and DWaiters on the same team :biggrinthumb:

I don't know what your definition of "reasonable" is, but he has a player's option for $6.3M next year.

I'm sure the Knicks would be more than happy to trade him.

I wouldn't want him, but see the Shumpert thread for a possible idea involving him. I'm sure there are some who are close to the game who would say they want him no where near this team.

I don't know what your definition of "reasonable" is, but he has a player's option for $6.3M next year.

I'm sure the Knicks would be more than happy to trade him.

I wouldn't want him, but see the Shumpert thread for a possible idea involving him. I'm sure there are some who are close to the game who would say they want him no where near this team.

I was a month early, but kudos for knowing that he would be coming with Shumpert. I think the reaction in general has been favorable because JR is a much better catch and shoot player from 3 range.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."