• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Keith Bogans to Cavs, Now Traded to Philly

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Wonder who's going out? Probably a nonguaranteed player...Any chance we can get TZ back lol?

He is one of the biggest non-guaranteed deals out there for a player who isn't very good. I hoped the Cavaliers could grab him when they traded for the Utah contracts. Might be with the team until another team wants to cut and run on a center.

He is one of the biggest non-guaranteed deals out there for a player who isn't very good. I hoped the Cavaliers could grab him when they traded for the Utah contracts. Might be with the team until another team wants to cut and run on a center.

I was thinking that too. Isn't his contract worth like close to $5M?

Yep, that is awesome asset salvation.

Wonder how much cash and how many draft picks Ainge took though.

what do we do with 16M expiring?! hopefully something crazy like Hibbert

Told ya the Utah guys wouldn't be on the roster :chuckle:

Bogans is $5.2 M, FYI.

No coincidence they traded for him and are signing all these guys to 1 year non-guaranteed contracts, they want to have those assets to keep improving

$16 million!!!!!! That's a max contract right there

I feel like dozens of us should be giving high-fives to each other for predicting this exact type of trade (concatenating the non-guaranteed contracts into a single expiring contract).

It gives the Cavs more time to work out a similar deal (possibly with higher paid players), either when the trade deadline nears and the Cavs have already paid him most of his salary or when next off-season arrives.

Just tell me Ainge didn't rip away another draft pick or something else useful.

Average wing defender. Average three point shooter. 34 years old.

That's about it.

Average wing defender. Average three point shooter. 34 years old.

That's about it.

That's not about it.

Add in $5.2 M non-guaranteed contract. Then, that's about it

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."