• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kendrick Perkins - Canton's Enforcer

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score

Picture-23.png

Not a fan of Perk but he would do EXACTLY what we need defensively. Be big, provide six fouls, and rebound. I am a little worried about his questionable ancestry though...

image.jpg

I always thought this guy was borderline crazy and dirty, BUT if on a squad with true championship aspirations, that grit off the bench would be welcomed.

I think he hates Ray Ray. And probably really dislikes Lebron too.

One of my least favorite players in the league...

But I'd love him as a 4th big off the bench/big man insurance policy/enforcer.

Cannot stand this guy, but at this point I would still take him as the insurance big.

One of my least favorite players in the league...

But I'd love him as a 4th big off the bench/big man insurance policy/enforcer.
Agree, with what is on the market he can be a great last minute filler.
The guy is scary and dirty which will even out Love's tendency for softness when both will be on court.

We cant really get Perk and Ray Allen though.
Any chance we would actually release James Jones? I know the answer is probably not, but how do we secure two spots?

Finally we get an enforcer. Not a fan and I'll go back to disliking him as soon as he is off the Cavs but man credit to Griffin if he gets Perkins. He took care of the defense with Shumpert and Moz, got a good irrational confidence guy in Smith, and now maybe our enforcer.

Just dreaming of him being in there for 10 minutes and fouling the shit out of Gasol and Noah to drive the Bulls crazy or if you're Atlanta body checking Horford

He's worthless. Not even going to try to fake a reason for why it'd be a good signing.

He's a capable defender that can rebound and provide fouls. He will barely take 5 shots a game and he may be our only option to find our 4th big. Him providing Mozgov some rest alone is worth it.

Still curious about what is going on with Dalembert...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."