• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kenyon Martin is interested

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mhi

From the thrill of victory To the agony of defeat
Reaction score

- Was he cut by the Knicks last year ?
- I don't think the interest is mutual
- Put him in the S. Dalembert "Only in Case of Emergency" category.

- Was he cut by the Knicks last year ?
- I don't think the interest is mutual
- Put him in the S. Dalembert "Only in Case of Emergency" category.

He was on a one year deal last season, but suffered an ankle injury in January and never got back into playing condition.

How annoying. One of those guys who didn't even think of joining CLE the last decade and is now washed up and is now "interested".

Is he even any good though?

How annoying. One of those guys who didn't even think of joining CLE the last decade and is now washed up and is now "interested".

Is he even any good though?

Well... He would be more useful than Haywood. I mean if we have to get him for this year I would welcome it.

Well... He would be more useful than Haywood. I mean if we have to get him for this year I would welcome it.
I am curious why you think Haywood isn't useful?

Just because Blatt hasn't played him in his 7 man rotation doesn't mean he isn't useful. I really think he still has some gas left in the tank.

I am curious why you think Haywood isn't useful?

Just because Blatt hasn't played him in his 7 man rotation doesn't mean he isn't useful. I really think he still has some gas left in the tank.

I mean he is I guess I have not seen much to say. He seems slow for the most part I guess. I hope you are right and he proves he can handle bigger minutes and a role. That way we could focus on just one I hope young big.

I mean he is I guess I have not seen much to say. He seems slow for the most part I guess. I hope you are right and he proves he can handle bigger minutes and a role. That way we could focus on just one I hope young big.
Exactly.

I haven't seen much either but Eric Dampier was able to do something towards the end of hos career. Very similar player. I think he just needs the minutes to be readjusted after not playing last season much.

Yeah, it would be extremely helpful to only need one big man acquisition.

Exactly.

I haven't seen much either but Eric Dampier was able to do something towards the end of hos career. Very similar player. I think he just needs to minutes to be readjusted after not playing last season much.

Yeah, it would be extremely helpful to only need one big man acquisition.

Yeah I am really interested to see how he holds up as well. Of course I am assuming the worst but if he can help and be better than we think then awesome. The young big I want is Capela Or however you spell it. A helpful Haywood and a young Capela would be a great combo IMO.

Reactions: AMC
I have hated him since his days with the Nets, I just remember him putting on a face and acting like he was hot stuff even though they were being man handled by the Lakers in the finals lol.

I have hated him since his days with the Nets, I just remember him putting on a face and acting like he was hot stuff even though they were being man handled by the Lakers in the finals lol.

The funny thing is I always confused Martin with Marion so if they are on the same team at the same time will be hell for me.

The funny thing is I always confused Martin with Marion so if they are on the same team at the same time will be hell for me.
dude haas giant lips tatted on his neck, not hard to miss lol

meh, this team is becoming like the Miami Heat. Just don't bring in old guys.

What else we gonna do......sure wont be picking top 5 in the foreseable future

Reactions: AMC

what do you expect them to do? guess what there aren't any good young guys out there waiting to get signed, those would have to come via trade.

And to the OP....

I bet his old ass is interested lol

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."