• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kevin Durant/Stephen A. Smith feud

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simon

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
So, this all started when Stephen A. Smith said Durant won't sign long-term, or making some rumor about Durant leaving.

Of course, Durant fired back.

Now, here's what Smith said this morning....

Then he backtracks himself....

Why does anyone care what SAS has to say about anything.

Why does anyone even watch First Take. I really don't get the attraction; To watch the most arrogant black guy ever bicker with the most arrogant white guy ever? Neither of them bring anything of substance to the table. Pure nonsense.

Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith are only on this planet to piss other people off.

Ahh SAS and his empty threat. "Dont want to make an enemy of of me", really? If SAS did anything towards KD every door he currently has open to him would be immediately slammed shut and he'd lose his "insider" info. Players are loyal to players not the media, especially one who is essentially sending a threat.

well, he did murder Mark Cuban with an axe after that whole DJ fiasco.

When Stephen A commented about how much more he learns talking in person to people (players, coaches, front office) in the arena than making 50 phone calls outside the arena. I remember during the Cavs season Stephen A. talking a lot to Phil Handy on the court. Then in subsequent days hearing more bad vibes about Coach Blatt on First Take. I don't blame KD or any Cavs members NOT talking to the media, they'll stab you in the back in a second. Good for KD and I hope Mr. Handy wasn't throwing his own coach down the river.

I feel like the word "feud" has been watered down horribly by gossip websites like TMZ and ESPN.

This is DEFINITLEY more of a squabble than a feud.

The only feud going on is hosted by Steve Harvey.

I like SAS. He actually makes me bust out laughing when he is on one.

I can't stand Skip Bayless. Just hate. I change the channel when he opens his mouth. It's like a damn clockwork orange aversion when he speaks.

I like SAS. He actually makes me bust out laughing when he is on one.

I can't stand Skip Bayless. Just hate. I change the channel when he opens his mouth. It's like a damn clockwork orange aversion when he speaks.

It's amazing how people think that is who Skip Bayless is Nate. Skip's persona is so convincing, people get genuinely upset by his ignorance.

ESPN is a rehearsed act. Sometimes I think both Skip and SAS shuffle a deck of cards and take either side of the skit.

What Skip says, who he appears to be on ESPN isn't who he actually is.

It's so convincing though, people start getting truly upset at the guy. He's just playing a character and it's pretty fucking convincing.

It's amazing how people think that is who Skip Bayless is Nate. Skip's persona is so convincing, people get genuinely upset by his ignorance.

ESPN is a rehearsed act. Sometimes I think both Skip and SAS shuffle a deck of cards and take either side of the skit.

What Skip says, who he appears to be on ESPN isn't who he actually is.

It's so convincing though, people start getting truly upset at the guy. He's just playing a character and it's pretty fucking convincing.
I just want to make sure I'm following, you are saying Skip is convincing right?

I feel like the word "feud" has been watered down horribly by gossip websites like TMZ and ESPN.
Homie where I come froms they call feuds beefs and that mean one side or the others endz up dead when it's over. Feel me?

I just want to make sure I'm following, you are saying Skip is convincing right?
Very. But I don't think that's what he actually believes when he goes home.

He's an actor. A talented persona. That's it. That's probably not what he really believes. He's great at infuriating people, I love to sit back and watch it. I think he's a clown, you got to see through him and see the reactions he causes people to have.

Hell even I've been pissed at him, but it's all an act dude.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."