• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kevin Love Press Conference, sponsored by LBJVirus

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.

wuck

Hustling on the inside
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Please post updates here as things happen. After various earlier false starts, let's hope the Miller/Jones presser is a sign that the Cavs crew can get things together for a big event.

Yeah I missed the start of the miller jones pressed because I assumed it would be incredibly late. This press conference might be the biggest one since drafting Lebron. Hopefully the Cleveland press don't embarrass themselves, I'm hoping that bob finnan manages to wear a t shirt without BBQ sauce stains on at the very least.

Biggest press conference the Cavs will ever have. Good luck!

all-counting-on-you.jpg

There was once a game thread in the 2012-2013 that got 17 replies... SEVENTEEN!

http://realcavsfans.com/community/i...and-cavaliers-march-29-2013-7-30-pm-et.41834/

Now we have this tomorrow. Wow.

Last edited:
Think we will have more than 17 replies here ha

I'm hoping that bob finnan manages to wear a t shirt without BBQ sauce stains on at the very least.

Let's not get too crazy with our demands here, folks.

Personally, if Finnan manages to change out of his pajamas before showing up at the conference I'll call it a win.

Updates will be much appreciated as I'll be at work.

Yeah I missed the start of the miller jones pressed because I assumed it would be incredibly late. This press conference might be the biggest one since drafting Lebron. Hopefully the Cleveland press don't embarrass themselves, I'm hoping that bob finnan manages to wear a t shirt without BBQ sauce stains on at the very least.

:chuckle:

I'm going to make a bold prediction, Finnan wears a nicely pressed laundered shirt for the presser today. No tie though, I don't think he owns one.

I've said it before, but I really regret not screen capping the Medium / Large / XLarge - The Bullshit Whisperer / Lloyd / Finnan lineup from three pressers ago.

Finnan in swim trunks, flip flops, no shirt, and a beach towel around his neck

Wonder if LBJ will be in the house.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Their earlier conferences are better for us Europeans, as I'll probably be having dinner when this one happens, but I'll try not to miss it.

Hopefully we do better than the Andrew Wiggins press conference at least :chuckle:

Is the presser just for Kevin Love or will Shawn Marion be in attendance as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."