• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kobe has a meltdown in Lakers practice.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The Lakers, Knicks, and Celtics are all in disarray.

tumblr_m4loarGOQ41qii6tmo1_500.gif

Awesome. This makes me smile.
Anyone that's familiar with the guy will read these tweets and go, "Yup. This is quintessential Kobe right here."

Anyone that doesn't play up to his standards he'll have shipped out of town.

Awesome. This makes me smile.
Anyone that's familiar with the guy will read these tweets and go, "Yup. This is quintessential Kobe right here."

Anyone that doesn't play up to his standards he'll have shipped out of town.

You know, the whole thing made me wonder... Was this Kobe's first practice with the team this season? It's as if he just woke up from a terrible nightmare only to realize he wasn't dreaming.

How has he not been beaten within an inch of his life 20 times by now?

Fire sale in LA coming up?

Most of his blowup. I loved Nick Young in the first clip being like "Nobody in the world can guard me."

Reading the Lakers board, they're happy Kobe finally is blowing up. They feel this isn't a bad thing.

Reading the Lakers board, they're happy Kobe finally is blowing up. They feel this isn't a bad thing.

Well duh. Kobe has got to be frustrated. But I cant see how they actually accomplish anything roster-wise. Kobe took the money, so the fact that he is on this team is on him really. He could have refused the contract, gone free agent and signed a vet min deal with the Heat, OKC, Memphis, us.. He would be winning more and wearing his body down less.

Is it weird that I don't see this as a blowup or a meltdown? In fact, I always just kind of figured that's how all practices with Kobe go.

Last edited:
...or most superstars.

They're superstars because they hold themselves to a higher standard than 99% of the rest of athletes, so they get infuriated when they see others not doing the same.

I didn't see it as a meltdown either. Just frustration with guys who perceives as not caring as much as he does, giving as much effort as he does and showing bravado that hasn't been earned (Swaggy).

Well i can't see Boozer's insecure ass responding positively to this.

l_6776d880-97be-11e2-80ab-379b25600016.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."