• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

League of Legends

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Been playing since season 1. Started this season gold 2 but I fell to gold 4 because oil really don't have that much time to play. Done with school so ima try to make my way to plat before the season end.

Teach me your ways. I started in S2, got up to S3, then took a break, and went to ELO hell. I'm in bronze 3 right now but don't play much ranked. I'm playing a lot with a buddy who's still leveling and mastering mid lane in the process.

We can deff hit up a few games.

IGN: l Am Infinite (The first I is an L)

I play, currently in S2. Been in qualifiers for gold multiple times but never managed to win 3.

What's everybody main? ADC (Miss Fortune) myself.

I pretty much do it all.

Gold 2 Atm, climbing to plat, fill player tho D: on NA MattScoot

I main top and jungle but most of my rank games this season has come from leona and thresh.
I dont trust random bot laners. Win bot lane = great chance at winning game.

http://summonerscode.com/
One of my fav lol site for some laughs btw.

summonerscode is hilarious.

My summoner name is DatDankRank and I got back to Silver on Thursday. I'm the type of gamer who gets very good at the game he chooses, so I'm shooting for at least gold by season's end.

Would love to normal stomp with you guys some time. I main mf and leona/thresh are by far my favorite supports when I adc.

I don't work at all next week so hit me up if you guys wanna mess around. I won't ruin any of your reputations via duo que for a while though :chuckles:

Well I've managed to claw my way to Gold by abusing Skarner. Summoner nick is FYATroll

We should do a rcf rank five team.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."