• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Lebron 274 Pounds

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

samtheman67

Roll tide roll
Reaction score
AT 274 POUNDS!!! Jon barry today on the Mike tirico show said LBJ was weighed in yesterday at TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY FOUR ****ING POUNDS! Holy ...

Re: Lebron is being reported..

AT 274 POUNDS!!! Jon berry today on the Mike tirico show said LBJ was weighed in yesterday at TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY FOUR ****ING POUNDS! Holy ...

Man I have a real tough time believing that. Still explains why his jumper isn't falling if he has gained 20 pounds.

Wow, maybe thats why he has been looking a little winded lately compared to last season and he does look bigger... I seen him huffing and puffing early in the games more often.

He should lose about 10-15 pounds if this is true....

Man I have a real tough time believing that. Still explains why his jumper isn't falling if he has gained 20 pounds.

I don't, I mean looking at him yesterday he looked even bigger than normal..

I don't, I mean looking at him yesterday he looked even bigger than normal..

Yes he does, but still man thats like 25 pounds this off season.

Yes he does, but still man thats like 25 pounds this off season.

Well he was 260 last season, and his arms and shoulders look really a lot larger.. I dunno whatever workout plan he is on I need to follow..

Also Jon Barry said it was 274 with 5% Bodyfat..

Last edited:

Well he was 260 last season, and his arms and shoulders look really a lot larger.. I dunno whatever workout plan he is on I need to follow..

LOL me to man he needs to lose about 10 pounds though. He should quit bball and play football.

Insane. 275 pounds with only 5% body fat? With his speed and athleticism? It's not even fair to the rest of the league.

LOL me to man he needs to lose about 10 pounds though. He should quit bball and play football.

Imagine him as a linebacker?? Doesn't he run a 4.5?

Does anyone have a link to this?

274? that's nuts.

I don't know but he did play reciever. He is big enough to play D line lol.

Also Jon Barry said it was 274 with 5% Bodyfat..

He weiged between 260-265 reportedly last year...so the 274 is about 10-15lbs gain. Amazing considering the 5% bodyfat....Fat ass. :chuckles:

But he has to watch it if he wants to remain a perimeter player. The weight will be harder to bring up and down the court even if he is all muscle, the speed will still be there though. Its that he will get winded much easier with the weight.

Cartmanbeefcake.gif

reportedly about a 4.3 actually. Is supposed to be as fast from base line to base line as AI or Barbosa.

To tall for linebacker, Without being in a three point stance, the offensive linemen would be able to get into his chest easily.....he would be a monster at TE or DE.

Last edited:

I though he looked more diesel, just an absolute freak of nature. He looked winded for a few games but he looked to have come back into his own last night. I didn't see him laboring as much.

Maybe he put it on because he was playing in the post more often this year? If he keeps adding that bulk, it seems like it should hurt his shooting touch...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-15: "Cavs Survive and Advance"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:15: Cavs Survive and Advance