1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.
  3. Please select the "Splash-Mobile" style if ads are breaking your tablet/phone's browser.

Lebron Recruits Jawad

Discussion in 'Cavs Talk' started by Douglar, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Douglar

Douglar Intentionally Grounded Staff Member

Scum bag!

http://twitter.com/PDcavsinsider/statuses/18685025585

Fortunately, the heat don't have a chance to take Jawad, since they can't eaven match the qualifying offer--

* edit * Unless Lebron can get into Jawad's head and convince him to refuse to play for the Cavs.

• Like Like x 6
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  2. MoGottiFor3

MoGottiFor3 Witness

Are you fucking kidding me?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Noonan

Noonan #howu

A bit ironic that #6 seems to have confidence in the Cavs roster now that he's gone.

• Like Like x 120
  4. udilicious42584

udilicious42584 Trade Deadline Safari

LeBron didn't like the Cleveland roster, yet he is trying to recruit eveyone. What an ass.

Must be a huge morale boost for Jawad though when one of the best basketball players in the NBA wants you.

5. speedyd718

speedyd718 Game Changer

WOW! i thought none of these guys could bring him a championship.

i hope jawad spits in his face for the city of cleveland (glenville), which he claims so much love for. DO IT JAWAD!

6. The Oi

The Oi Or Also Schtick

This guy is a cunt in every sense of the word.

• Like Like x 24
  7. chrisrich91

chrisrich91 Rising Back Up

Happy to hear this. Kudos to Windy for getting this info. I hope the Heat find a way to make an offer and the Cavs stay mum on their intention until the very last hour, then match it. Anything to piss LeBron off.

• Like Like x 1
  8. mAo_mAo

mAo_mAo NBA Starter

You don't like your chances of winning here with this current roster but you are trying to recruit the 15th man on our roster???Are you fucking kidding me?

9. bob2the2nd

bob2the2nd member 32

no fuck that I want the cavs to tell everyone they arent matching it then just before the clock hits midnight on the 7th day I want the cavs to match it and send lebron a picture of the middle finger.

• Like Like x 3
  10. BooyaCS

BooyaCS In the Rotation

Better yet wait till the last minute keeping their intentions secret then at the last minute match the offer and send a pic of Delonte with Gloria to Lebron and say "Remember the good ole days??"

11. catfish

catfish In the Rotation

You couldnt make this stuff up. Windy has plenty of material with what has been out publicly for 2 books. I am sure though as he has said that this is "just the tip of the iceberg." I know there is rumor of the police being called to the CAVS locker room prior to game 5. It just seems that with so much rumor out there some of it has got to be true.

12. Jon

Jon ~

Umm guys ... LeBron liked our roster (give or take any issues that arose in the playoffs). He didn't like the fact we didn't have a second star like Wade, or Bosh on it - let alone both.

Now Jawad actually is a hometown boy, and it was the Cavs not LeBron who gave him his break and got him in the league - so - let's see what that all really means ...

• Like Like x 11
  13. RchfldCavRaised

RchfldCavRaised Season of Dreams

I love the way Wade tried to defend LeBron in that ESPN article, and in essence, threw the Cavs under the bus in order to justify why LeBron quit/left.

It makes me feel that much better about not investing any more time in him as a "leader"

Now to see him recruiting so hard and hear Windy calling him out on going 100% down there while not even lifting a finger up here... keep sounding the horn Windy.

• Like Like x 19
  14. speedyd718

speedyd718 Game Changer

probably trying to fuel the no one wants to be in cleveland fire by stealing another hometown hero. first himself, then z, now jawad. c'mon when's the bleeding gonna stop.

15. nime

nime Boilermaker

Cavs not interested in Josh Howard?

16. catfish

catfish In the Rotation

When he tears the acl

17. WhoWeAre

WhoWeAre Banned

18. Whammer!

Whammer! 1-2-3... Championship!

Is it me, or does this LeBron character seem kind of like a bitch to you guys? He spends 7 years in Cleveland, and does nothing to help sway the free agents we're recruiting -- not with Ariza and Artest last year, nor Allen and Redd several years back (when, unlike last offseason, he wasn't already planning on taking his toolbaggery to South Beach).

Then in just one week in Miami, he helps bring in Mike Miller, picks up D-Fish from the airport, steals Z from us (I don't blame Z for ring-chasing -- just wish he went to LAL), and now is trying to poach Jawad? Delonte's probably next, after we buy him out. It'll be like the '09 Cavaliers plus Wade and Bosh, playing in Miami.:shakehead

It's just ridiculous how after the lack of commitment he showed to this franchise, he's flipped 180 degrees virtually overnight.

• Like Like x 3
  19. catfish

catfish In the Rotation

There were multiple signs over the years that the guy was an asshole of the first order but we all chose to ignore them. Shame on us. What an sob. I just hope the league doesnt get in the way of windy writing his book.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Funkmastabuck

Funkmastabuck Situational Stopper

In all honesty, Jawad should probably consider the move to Miami. Outside of the starters, the Heat will have very little depth and he could get some minutes on a championship level team.

But being funny, I think Jawad should flip the script and try to recruit Lebron to Cleveland. "I hear you Lebron, but I think we should try to play together in Cleveland. You should demand a trade. I'll introduce you to my city."

• Like Like x 1