• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Legal Advice

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

David.

Radical Centrist
Reaction score
Aright, so the girl ive been seeing's mom went absolutely bat shit insane and found my family via facebook, contacted them and told them im abducting and raping their underaged daughter. Every part of that statement is untrue. Shes 18, and shes been in contact with her since she moved out, talk every day. Shes also having her entire family contact me and start shit, she is saying i lie to my family and that I stole 7000$ from her.

On separate occasionas, she has accused me and her daughter of trying to kill her, she texts lies about the girl to all of her friends (including me), and much much more. A lot, I have in writing, some I dont. My family will testify but absolutely prefer not to get involved.

I want to know what action I can take. Ill start with harrassment, which I guess can lead to restraining order, but I dont think that will really do anything.

Are defamation, slander, or libel lawsuits even an option? I dont give a shit about money, but I want her to absolutely cut her shit out and make it hurt and get rid of her.

What can I do?

the daughter isnt trash, the mom is. thank you for judging a stranger and managing to exhibit condescension towards two people all in one statement, i expect nothing less from you :)

If you're not looking for money I'd document the abusive messages and just look into a restraining order. They're more than just about physical contact, she won't be able to contact you or the girl at all without getting in trouble. Things may get hinky though if she can prove you were banging her daughter while underage.

Last edited:
nosir, never even had sex one time. just friends. im gay.

First of all, i believe the mom. :chuckles: That said, send her a cease and desist letter and tell her if she doesn't stop immediately you are suing her for $250K for libel and slander. If you sue, she's going to have to prove that all these things she is spamming about you aren't true. If they aren't and she can't, she's in some trouble.

thank you Max.

Was hoping someone on the board would write me a up a letter on a $bro deal$ to send to her.

Your stories simply leave me exhausted. I can't imagine how any one person continually has this much drama in their life.

you dont know the half of it, I rarely get to sleep

18...really?

She's probably just creeped out that her barely-legal daughter is "seeing" somebody so much older. She does seem like an insane lady though.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."