• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Looking for --> OSU vs PSU - Parking Pass

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SixPACK

All-Star
Reaction score
Title sums it up. We won the PSU game for the alumni lottery, so hit the silver medal for that one (MSU would be the only better game to go to)

If you/family member/friend has a parking pass for this game, willing to buy or if you love me enough, give for free/beer.

Keep an eye out. Would appreciate it.

EDIT: THIS IS FOR TAILGATING PURPOSES BY THE STADIUM. NOT JUST FOR GENERAL PARKING.

Last edited:
You can always find parking, on gameday, in the lots off of Ackerman Road or by the OSU Medical Center.

Or just go down 15th and the Sororities/Frats all sell their parking lots now as fundraisers.

I know where to find free parking and such, but we want to tailgate in the lots close to the stadium, like WS or ES.

Having people come down for that game and would rather throw our own tailgate than go to other certain ones we frequently go to. As we will have adults 40+ there, too.

I go to OSU. I'll do my best to keep an eye out for you, but parking right near the stadium is pretty hard to find.

I go to OSU. I'll do my best to keep an eye out for you, but parking right near the stadium is pretty hard to find.

Thanks, man. Yeah, you pretty much have to be an older alumni or donate a ton of $ to get great tailgating passes. We don't donate that much yet. And only a few years alumni. I think we only donated like $500 or less.

Currently we are planning on tailgating in the Med Center lot.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."