1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.
  3. Please select the "Splash-Mobile" style if ads are breaking your tablet/phone's browser.

Lorenzen Wright, Clothes Hound

Discussion in 'Cavs Talk' started by wuck, Mar 9, 2009.

1. wuck

wuck Hustling on the inside Staff Member

Puff piece in the Plain Dealer but one that has some funny moments about Lorenzen Wright packing 3 bags and 14 pairs of sunglasses :)eek:) on the road for a 6-day trip. Not counting his Cavs uniform and practice gear.

[​IMG]..........[​IMG]..........

[​IMG]

What Cavs player Lorenzen Wright packs for a West Coast trip, in three suitcases:
    Five dress suits and one casual suit; seven belts; six dress shirts and six pairs of cuff links; five ties; five pairs of jeans; three long-sleeve T-shirts; four casual T-shirts; one vest; two sweat suits; nine pairs of shoes; 14 pairs of sunglasses in a case; underwear, undershirts, socks; one dop kit with toiletries. In a Louis Vuitton backpack: computer; cell phones; DVD player and movies; jewelry; iPod; headphones; Bible.

[​IMG]

What Plain Dealer Cavs beat reporter Brian Windhorst packs for West Coast trip, in one suitcase:
    Five pairs of underwear; four undershirts; four pairs socks; three long-sleeve shirts; three pairs of pants; one pair of jeans; two short-sleeve shirts; one dop kit with toiletries and medication; one swimsuit. In a Briggs & Riley backpack: computer with Internet air card and charger; cell phone and charger; iPod Touch and charger; three digital recorders and batteries; video camera and accessories; document holder and passport; Cavs media guide, CBA 101 (NBA collective-bargaining agreement pamphlet) and NBA Blue Book; local newspaper.​

3 people like this.
  2. bosoxpapi61

bosoxpapi61 Cavs Insider

3. elbarko

elbarko Situational Stopper

Horrible basketball player.

But a great bench guy, good mentor, and one fly motha !$%#!

I always wondered, how is it guys like JJ and Darnell and Lorenzen get the seats right next to the coach, and when the starters come out they're jammed down on the end by the guys in street clothes? Don't our coaches want to talk to the players when they're out?

4. The Oi

The Oi Or Also Schtick

Who?

5. xAusT1n

xAusT1n In the Rotation

spiffy

6. VicDiMoneJr

VicDiMoneJr Towel Waver

Too bad Mary didn't really get much more info from BW. I'm sure traveling commercial, he's got some great stories to share. Nice to see that Cavs have found an adequate fashionista to replace the monumental loss of Damon Jones!

7. -KingofKings23-

-KingofKings23- Sixth Man

To be honest, I love what Wright is doing. Every time JJ and Darnell are playing and there is a timeout, I always see Wright talking to them. Either they are talking about what club they want to hit after the game or Wright is teaching them some basketball knowelage. Knowing that JJ is only 20 and still a minor, I dont think they are talking about going to a club.

Its good to have a guy like Wright to mentor JJ and Darnell into being a savy low post player.

2 people like this.
  8. King of the Cavs 23

King of the Cavs 23 Towel Waver

I have to say hopefully its the latter!!!

9. ThaDruggist

ThaDruggist Rookie

im tellin you from the other post too, every time im at the club and players are there, JJ is always the first one there. hes always got a drink in his hand haha

10. VicDiMoneJr

VicDiMoneJr Towel Waver

Haha, yes! I've heard that JJ has made appearances at Cavs after-parties, including the one this past Saturday!

11. mitchell_butler

mitchell_butler LBJ tanked

great article, i really like this schmitt boyer, her stuff isnt bad