• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Man tells cops they can't enter without a warrant, they kick in door, kill him.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OptimusPrime

Back in 2002
Reaction score
Carroll said they were looking for someone that no longer lived there. When deputies asked Livingston if they could search the trailer, Livingston said “not without a search warrant,” according to Carroll.

Livingston then closed the door.

“The cop kicked in the door, got on top of him, started slinging him around beat him…” Carroll said.

Carroll said sheriff’s deputies then started spraying mace on Livingston and using the Taser, according to the roommate.

Witnesses said Livingston was not fighting back and was trying to get the Taser out of the deputy’s hands.

The incident eventually continued outside.

“He (Livingston) barely had the Taser in his hand but he had it where it was constantly going off and the officer I guess that spoke to him rolled over there, says he got the Taser and shot him in this position,” Carroll said while on the deck outside the home demonstrating what happened.

WNCN saw six bullet holes in the side of the home from the shooting.

Carroll said Livingston was shot six times, while another witness in the home, Bristol Edge, said Livingston was shot at least four times.

Livingston died a short time later. Carroll said Livingston did not have a weapon.

Protected and served the fuck out of him. What is this warrant business? This guy is white, so you won't hear a peep out of the media about this one, but no matter what race the victim is, it happens every day.

http://wncn.com/2015/11/16/deputys-name-released-in-fatal-harnett-co-officer-involved-shooting/

Protected and served the fuck out of him. What is this warrant business? This guy is white, so you won't hear a peep out of the media about this one, but no matter what race the victim is, it happens every day.

http://wncn.com/2015/11/16/deputys-name-released-in-fatal-harnett-co-officer-involved-shooting/

Agreed about it happening every day, and it's not inherently tied to race but police brutality and abuse of authority in general.

This happened recently in California, again, White victim:

Vicious Police Beating Of Stanislav Petrov Sparks Call For Federal Probe

"I counted over 30 baton strikes. I'm not sure what facts would justify that sort of brutal beating."

25ef35a28cc79a00624f2d8db5827b73-partner-ap.png

Posted: 11/16/2015 08:07 PM EST
Two Northern California sheriff's deputies seen repeatedly beating a suspected car thief in a video were placed on paid administrative leave on Sunday.

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that the Alameda County deputies, who were not identified, were placed on leave two days after the release of the video, which launched an internal investigation.

The video released on YouTube by the San Francisco public defender's office shows two deputies chasing a man on foot. As the man slows, one deputy tackles him and punches him twice. The second deputy arrives and starts hitting the man with his baton. Soon, both deputies hit him with their batons as he screamed and alternated from laying on the ground and getting on his knees.

Warning: the video is disturbing and contains violence and several obscenities.

I hate these press reports. Always he said she said. How about some actual informtation like was their a search warrant or not? Because if there wasnt then that really with the info we have puts the dead guys roommates story far more credible

Of course the cop can just say he felt his life was threatened and any case against him gets thrown out even if your unarmed and getting tased out of your mind

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Well, the story is from 3 days ago, so if they actually had a warrant I'm sure the police department would have corrected them by now.

i was seconds away from using this strategy. ill write about it when i have the time.

fuck the living fuck out of some police.

Cops in France just did the same thing to a poor young Belgian man, shooting him repeatedly. His cousin, who had suffered abuse as a kid and suffered PTSD, then committed suicide over the incident.

I guess this will be the comprehensive cop thread.

Between 1989 and 2010, U.S. attorneys seized an estimated $12.6 billion in asset forfeiture cases. The growth rate during that time averaged +19.4% annually. In 2010 alone, the value of assets seized grew by +52.8% from 2009 and was six times greater than the total for 1989. Then by 2014, that number had ballooned to roughly $4.5 billion for the year, making this 35% of the entire number of assets collected from 1989 to 2010 in a single year. According to the FBI, the total amount of goods stolen by criminals in 2014 burglary offenses suffered an estimated $3.9 billion in property losses. This means that the police are now taking more assets than the criminals.

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/39102

How are cops still doing this shit with all of the media attention on them now?

I hate to say it, but this is what happens when you intentionally hire a lot of dumb people in a profession.

How are cops still doing this shit with all of the media attention on them now?

I hate to say it, but this is what happens when you intentionally hire a lot of dumb people in a profession.

Media attention isn't on cops in general. It is, or was, on race relations between police and minorities. The media would never let you know that this is a widespread issue that has nothing to do with race the vast majority of the time.

They hire dumb people that won't question orders. It is by design. They don't want people that think for themselves and have a conscience out there enforcing the will of the state.

When my car was stolen, and recovered Siyx months later, I was told to list, specifically, what was in my car so I could retain possession of my items.

"I'm not sure exactly what was in the car, it's been six months. "

"Then you don't get any of it"

"That's sort of unreasonable. I'm pretty sure I'm within my legal rights to view my property and is contents. "
"You're not getting anything if you can't tell me what was in the car the day it was stolen"

"can I look at my car and tell you what stuff is mine? or are you going to make me file a subpoena?"

"You know where we'll be." click.

When my car was stolen, and recovered Siyx months later, I was told to list, specifically, what was in my car so I could retain possession of my items.

"I'm not sure exactly what was in the car, it's been six months. "

"Then you don't get any of it"

"That's sort of unreasonable. I'm pretty sure I'm within my legal rights to view my property and is contents. "
"You're not getting anything if you can't tell me what was in the car the day it was stolen"

"can I look at my car and tell you what stuff is mine? or are you going to make me file a subpoena?"

"You know where we'll be." click.

Suck it up. If you want to be a good citizen you don't want to mouth off at the authorities. You are lucky they didn't tase you or shoot you.

Wow. How did i not hear about this story?

Oh, right.

Media attention isn't on cops in general. It is, or was, on race relations between police and minorities. The media would never let you know that this is a widespread issue that has nothing to do with race the vast majority of the time.

They hire dumb people that won't question orders. It is by design. They don't want people that think for themselves and have a conscience out there enforcing the will of the state.

I was told by officer mcfuckhead, who's job is to give an inordinate amount of tickets when school is out and there are no residents in the neighborhood in order to hit quota, after pulling me over for turning left over a simulated island(WTF? )and not having my headlights on ten minutes after sunset(400$) (two separate instances)that I have to at least appreciate the fact that he was looking out for my safety.

I said"with all due respect, my safety isn't much affected by punishment of these unusual offences.. the only thing assured is the fact that I'll have to work 60hours specifically to pay these off. these are college kids you guys are writing these tickets to."

"If I wanted to be a dick, I could search your car like last time because we both know about your4th waiver".

"You can searchit like you guys do at every opportunity,and come up with nothing again, like always, and I know you see that in your system, but it really isn't what our taxes should be going to. "

He was straight convinced he was doing a service for these tickets. there are more tumble weeds than humans in my town over the summer, no one is protected from simulated island or headlights when it's arguably day and night. his career is predicated on feasting on kids with no income(normally)and catching them in traps to raise money for the state.

BTW, i love the new60$ticket for"not cramping my wheels on my parked car".

Joke. the whole thing. all the things.

Suck it up. If you want to be a good citizen you don't want to mouth off at the authorities. You are lucky they didn't tase you or shoot you.

I could go on all morning.
My shit show of an ex. was obliterated per usual, on a new year's eve downtown when we were together.

I had spent 400 on entry to a bar for me and her after promise of payback of her half when mommy paid her her allowance. I didn't even want to b out but she's an alcoholic and I wanted to make her happy.

After an hour of walking downtown with her late in the night, and finding her after she runs away to cry for no particular reason,many times, under various awnings of many9to5businesses in the gaslamp quarter, and at some point losing her heels somehow, I yelled"CAROLYN. GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER THIS is RIDICULOUS".

..apparently a little too close to a cop... within seconds I was cuffed and on my knees, simply Bc a child was21and a shitshow and female and crying,and my obligation unfortunately.

The officer literally took money out of my pocket after he cuffed me and gave it to a cabbie to drive her dumb ass home.

Complete and utter shock.

Sounds like shit. Ugh.

At least a PD didnt tell you that your case wasnt a high priority because you didnt die, thus making it only an assault. :chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."