• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Mark Jackson is a moron

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

chiefwahoo

Golden State blew a 3-1 lead in the 2016 Finals
Reaction score
I'm watching the Lakers/Nuggets game right now on ESPN... Mark Jackson just gave his midseason predictions. The funniest part would have been his Finals prediction of the Celtics vs. Lakers... until he declared LBJ the MVP over Kobe "in a photo finish." :chuckles:

He also took a dig at the Cavs saying the LeBron gets the nod because he carries the Cavs on his back in every possible way. How long is this national perception going to last that he still has no supporting cast? And why do I let this nonsense bother me???

Who were the guys on the previous game pimping the Hawks like they were some kind of mega team, saying "They can hang with the Cavs, they proved it! They were up double digits in the 4th quarter in both those games and last year they were banged up in the playoffs!"

Out of all the people at ESPN, he has the least amount of credibility.

I'm watching the Lakers/Nuggets game right now on ESPN... Mark Jackson just gave his midseason predictions. The funniest part would have been his Finals prediction of the Celtics vs. Lakers... until he declared LBJ the MVP over Kobe "in a photo finish." :chuckles:

He also took a dig at the Cavs saying the LeBron gets the nod because he carries the Cavs on his back in every possible way. How long is this national perception going to last that he still has no supporting cast? And why do I let this nonsense bother me???

Jackson is just another in a long line of Kobe/Lakers dickriders who are slowly being forced to come to the realization that Cleveland has a very real shot at winning the title this year. Most of the haters now know ORL appears out of the mix, so they fall back on reasons why BOS and LAL will supposedly beat Cleveland.

There are so many guys like this in the media -- Webber, Rose, Jackson, Wilbon, etc -- who want this to be Kobe's and the Lakers' time and they just resent LeBron and the Cavs.

Sadly for them, reality is getting a lot harsher day by day, and there's no signs that trend will let up anytime soon.

And why do I let this nonsense bother me???

I don't know how you can let anything Jackson says bother you, especially since he changes his mind every game and also during the course of a game. :D

Last edited:
Who were the guys on the previous game pimping the Hawks like they were some kind of mega team, saying "They can hang with the Cavs, they proved it! They were up double digits in the 4th quarter in both those games and last year they were banged up in the playoffs!"

Ha, that was Hubie Brown... I think he's having memory loss in his old age. The Cavs never trailed in the 4th @ATL and the Cavs were the ones with the double-digit lead. :chuckles:

http://espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay/_/id/291229001/period/4/cleveland-cavaliers-vs-atlanta-hawks

:chuckles:

When I heard him get asked "who is your MVP?" and the five seconds of silence that followed I literally cringed. I was just waiting for "Kobe Bryant." But the fact he said "LeBron James in a photo finish" might actually be worse.

The real hilarity came when he basically gave the disclaimer that his pick of the Celtics was from over a week ago and said "but the Cleveland Cavaliers... watch out." I think he mixed up the word order in that sentence.

Unfortunately the snow ended my Friday night before it began, so for tonight it's a few Jack and Cokes, the Nuggets/Lakers game, a toasty apartment, and the unintentional hilarity of Mark Jackson. Cheers :thumbup:

If you compare Kobe's play with LeBron's, how is it even close for the MVP? Yes, Kobe had some game winners, but also had soo many games where he went 2/15, 4/25, just chucking shots, not getting teammates involved. LeBron has been consistent, playing the best ball he has every played.

By the way, this was the "photo-finish" Jackson was talking about.

tx_kobe_lebron_all.jpg

Last edited:
Mark Jackson = Kobe's bukake target

The only thing more irritating than his monotonous voice and his love for Kobe is when he keeps repeating his stupid phrase "take it inside like a grown man". If that's the case, then Pau Gasol is a fetus still.

Mark Jackson = Kobe's bukake target

The only thing more irritating than his monotonous voice and his love for Kobe is when he keeps repeating his stupid phrase "take it inside like a grown man". If that's the case, then Pau Gasol is a fetus still.

I'm going to replace the MB quote in my signature with this. This is great lol.

Memo to National Media
This is not the 2007 Boston Celtics!!!!
Garnet is no longer a super star, and rahseed wallace and "uno uno aka fat baby bitch" are headcases.
They are not coming out of the east.

That's fine.

Let us stay under the radar for the rest of the season, including the playoffs.

I hope going into the Finals, they continue to say we don't deserve to be there.

It'll make the victory parade that much fuckin sweeter when we can shove it down their collective throats! :thumbup:

I don't even know why Kobe is being considered for MVP. The guy is purposely playing injured because he has an agenda. How can you be the most valuable player when you consistently place your team's future in danger?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."