1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.

Metta World Peace Elbows James Harden in the Head

Discussion in 'Around The NBA' started by Cratylus, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Cratylus

Cratylus Skyrim Mod God

For those who may have missed the latest disgusting act of this classless fuck:

[video=youtube;4iKxuxN_hYg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iKxuxN_hYg[/video]

When is Stern finally going to say, "Enough is enough" with this waste of human flesh and permanently ban his ass from the league?

Also notice the classless cheering by the Lakers crowd after Harden fell to the floor and lay there in pain.

2. David.

David. .

[​IMG]

1 point, team Meme.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nicky

Nicky Swayze

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335231337.626040.jpg

People's Elbow!

4. Marcus

Marcus Let's go Cabs!

Absolutely disgraceful... once a thug, always a thug, and a publicity stunt like changing your name to "World Peace" isn't going to change that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. oasis05

oasis05 In the Rotation

It will really open up the west if harden has future problems from that elbow. There weren't many teams that were going to beat a healthy thunder. prob none west. reminds me of when big baby broke shaq's hand, and we never recovered.

6. Jon

Jon ~

It wasn't that long ago that Artest was just an incident from being banned for life from the league, but now that he plays for the Lakers? Hmm.

• Like Like x 6
  7. Pyro

Pyro Banned

7 game suspension has just been handed down.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nicky

Nicky Swayze

I really want to like Artest/WorldPeace, but he's a wild cannon. Delonte gives Wet Willies. "World Peace" gives concussions/left hooks.

I wonder what the fine is. 7 games doesn't seem like enough.

9. bob2the2nd

bob2the2nd member 32

7 games, thats it?!!? i figured he was gone the rest of the playoffs. instead he has basically the rest of regular season and the first round. bullshit

• Like Like x 1
  10. Scholar

Scholar Sports Archaeologist

It's a joke. Pathetic. Harden is likely out longer then Artest is suspended. He should have been gone the whole playoffs at minimum considering his past history. Wonder how long he'd have been suspended if he played for like Memphis or Minnesota? Doubt it would have only been 7 games.

• Like Like x 1
  11. UDcleveland

UDcleveland Sixth Man

I don't... guy is a piece of shit. I'm one of the few that really doesn't like Delonte either. Guys like that need serious help before they do major damage to themselves or other people.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Marcus

Marcus Let's go Cabs!

This pile of shit should have received an indefinite ban. What he did was absolutely dirty and uncalled for, even playing by the standards of 20 years ago.

But, since he plays for the Lakers it's a 7 game suspension. Stu Jackson strikes again, although David Stern was whispering in his ear, no doubt.

• Like Like x 2
  13. RaptorFan

RaptorFan Basketbaaaaaaaaaalll

what a bunch of bullshit.

he's a professional and should learn to keep his emotions in check during games like this. i laugh so hard when i read articles of people who are defending artest, that he reacted badly in the moment and the adrenaline rush took control of him. really? any player in any sport go through these sort of things all the time, especially in times when you are in a close game with a heated rival and you just got fouled hard, do you throw elbows? of course not. the adrenaline in that moment is much more intense than making a dunk early in the game with the lead. i guess the lakers are the sweethearts of the NBA and can get away with almost anything. fuck these guys, i hope durant goes nowitzki mode on these assholes and sweep them and rest harden just for shits and giggles.

• Like Like x 1
  14. MoneyMP3

MoneyMP3 Long Live The Idols

Plays for any other team and hes suspended a lot longer. So sick of this Laker entitlement where they dont get the punishment they deserve.

• Like Like x 2
  15. DDJ7777

DDJ7777 Cleveland Sports Homer

I don't necessarily like Artest, but I think Harden ran into the dude on purpose and it isn't as bad as it looks in super slow motion. I think it's a heat of the moment thing and people are hating on him because he's a Laker and has been a douchenozzle in the past.

16. CPK

CPK Sixth Man

Seriously dude?

• Like Like x 8
  17. Marcus

Marcus Let's go Cabs!

No, I'm hating because he legitimately tried to hurt someone else. Even at regular speed it looks bad -- if anything, it looks worse.

Being in the heat of the moment doesn't defend it, either.

• Like Like x 1
  18. oasis05

oasis05 In the Rotation

When Rasheed Wallace connected with an elbow at Z's head, and we watched Z drip blood at the free throw line wallace was not suspended. I am suprised the nba is so leniant on elbows.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Biw

Biw The One Who Knocks

I'm surprised the NBA is so lenient on clear cut headcases such as Ron Artest(fuck that MWP shit, I refuse to call him that). What more does a guy have to do to be kicked out the league for good? Playing in the NBA is a privilege that Artest has taken for granted time and time again. The guy went into the fucking stands and fought with fans for christs sake.

A seven game suspension is laughable for such a vicious act(an elbow to the temple can fucking kill you). I know he didn't hit him in the temple, but he very well could have. This guy shouldn't be allowed to step on an NBA court again.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Biw

Biw The One Who Knocks

[​IMG]