• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Metta World Peace Elbows James Harden in the Head

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cratylus

FLAWLESS
Reaction score
For those who may have missed the latest disgusting act of this classless fuck:

[video=youtube;4iKxuxN_hYg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iKxuxN_hYg[/video]

When is Stern finally going to say, "Enough is enough" with this waste of human flesh and permanently ban his ass from the league?

Also notice the classless cheering by the Lakers crowd after Harden fell to the floor and lay there in pain.

3ohx39.jpg

1 point, team Meme.

Absolutely disgraceful... once a thug, always a thug, and a publicity stunt like changing your name to "World Peace" isn't going to change that.

It will really open up the west if harden has future problems from that elbow. There weren't many teams that were going to beat a healthy thunder. prob none west. reminds me of when big baby broke shaq's hand, and we never recovered.

It wasn't that long ago that Artest was just an incident from being banned for life from the league, but now that he plays for the Lakers? Hmm.

7 game suspension has just been handed down.

I really want to like Artest/WorldPeace, but he's a wild cannon. Delonte gives Wet Willies. "World Peace" gives concussions/left hooks.

I wonder what the fine is. 7 games doesn't seem like enough.

7 games, thats it?!!? i figured he was gone the rest of the playoffs. instead he has basically the rest of regular season and the first round. bullshit

It's a joke. Pathetic. Harden is likely out longer then Artest is suspended. He should have been gone the whole playoffs at minimum considering his past history. Wonder how long he'd have been suspended if he played for like Memphis or Minnesota? Doubt it would have only been 7 games.

I really want to like Artest/WorldPeace, but he's a wild cannon. Delonte gives Wet Willies. "World Peace" gives concussions/left hooks.

I wonder what the fine is. 7 games doesn't seem like enough.

I don't... guy is a piece of shit. I'm one of the few that really doesn't like Delonte either. Guys like that need serious help before they do major damage to themselves or other people.

This pile of shit should have received an indefinite ban. What he did was absolutely dirty and uncalled for, even playing by the standards of 20 years ago.

But, since he plays for the Lakers it's a 7 game suspension. Stu Jackson strikes again, although David Stern was whispering in his ear, no doubt.

what a bunch of bullshit.

he's a professional and should learn to keep his emotions in check during games like this. i laugh so hard when i read articles of people who are defending artest, that he reacted badly in the moment and the adrenaline rush took control of him. really? any player in any sport go through these sort of things all the time, especially in times when you are in a close game with a heated rival and you just got fouled hard, do you throw elbows? of course not. the adrenaline in that moment is much more intense than making a dunk early in the game with the lead. i guess the lakers are the sweethearts of the NBA and can get away with almost anything. fuck these guys, i hope durant goes nowitzki mode on these assholes and sweep them and rest harden just for shits and giggles.

Plays for any other team and hes suspended a lot longer. So sick of this Laker entitlement where they dont get the punishment they deserve.

I don't necessarily like Artest, but I think Harden ran into the dude on purpose and it isn't as bad as it looks in super slow motion. I think it's a heat of the moment thing and people are hating on him because he's a Laker and has been a douchenozzle in the past.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."