• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Michael Beasley

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ShawnKempIsMyDad

One of Kemp’s illegitimate kids
Reaction score
It looks like the Heat aren't planning on picking up Michael Beasley's for another season. Wondering if he'd be a decent option off the bench for the Cavs. I know he's isn't the best three point shooter, but he's solid from midrange.

No doubt the guy is a wacko, but he could be bought on the cheap and provide a shot in the arm off the bench.

5_1385428556_6d77845936a22af22ef618b74bda2a43.jpg

I am sure Beasley and Josh Gordon are high eating M&M's laughing at this thread right now. So no thanks... I'd rather give Christmas a shot before this.

Looks too much like Delonte. For Gloria's sake I'd pass.
8757dc2fd86198a9a73231a3eab551cc.jpg

He seems to have his head on straight now, helped out Whiteside last year when he started going stupid. This is the type of talent that could actually be productive and help off the bench to save LeBron some minutes through the season. For league min it would be hard to say no, however a lot depends on the Haywood contract and roster spots.

He seems to have his head on straight now, helped out Whiteside last year when he started going stupid. This is the type of talent that could actually be productive and help off the bench to save LeBron some minutes through the season. For league min it would be hard to say no, however a lot depends on the Haywood contract and roster spots.

I don't think you want Beasley and JR Smith on the same roster.

He's not a good basketballer. Pass.

I remember someone suggested we should bring in AI back in 2009 or 2010. This is a worse idea.

I agree. Although the guy was a nut case, anyone remember that lame ass tatoo he got? He still has talent and seemed to be putting it together last year.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."