• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Mike Miller Signing Autographs At BurgerFi In Mentor

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheAdmin

2 weeks notice
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
BURGERFI to serve up Mike Miller 3 Point Special; One dollar of each 3 Point Special sold will benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Ohio

WHO: Newly-signed Cleveland Cavalier Mike Miller

BurgerFi Representative Stacie Lange

Director, Big Brothers Big Sisters Northeast, Ohio, Mark Ruth

Big Brother Big Sisters participating children and volunteers

WHAT: BURGERFI will unveil the “Mike Miller 3 Point Special” and donate $1 for each burger sold in the month of September to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Ohio. The burger will be only on the Mentor BURGERFI’s “secret menu” and only available through September 30, 2014. BURGERFI has guaranteed a minimum donation of $10,000.

Popular NBA star, Mike Miller is a BURGERFI fan and owner of a location that opened last month in Auburn, Alabama. Miller plans to expand BURGERFI’s presence in the Cleveland market. Owner of the specific Mentor location is Greg Pernus.

Mike Miller describes BURGERFI as “the best burger I have ever had. It’s killer.” Knowing that the beef is all-natural and hormone-free means that Miller can feel good about the food he eats. “As an athlete, I have to be careful of what I put in my body. I am a big guy with an appetite to match, but I like to eat healthy. That’s the reason why I am a fan of BURGERFI,” Miller said.

Miller has his favorite burger at BURGERFI. It’s one natural Angus patty, one Veggie patty and one 28-day dry aged ground brisket patty with triple white cheddar cheese, grilled mushrooms, lettuce, tomato and BURGERFI Sauce on a multigrain bun. BURGERFI is calling it the “Mike Miller 3 Point Special,” and is donating $1 of the $9.99 price to Mentor’s local Big Brothers Big Sisters charity.

“I am thrilled to give my name to my favorite burger at BURGERFI knowing it’s helping the good work of a one-to-one mentoring program such as Big Brothers Big Sisters,” said Miller.

The 6’8” forward comes to Cleveland one season after back-to-back championships with the Miami Heat. Miller is among the National Basketball Association’s (NBA) most prolific shooters. Last winter he scored his 10,000th career point and led the team in scoring twice.

WHEN: Friday, September 5, 2014

Public availability with Miller: 3 to 6 p.m. (Autographs permitted)

im definitely asking him why he faked an injury so the cavs wouldnt claim him off waivers last year...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."