• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Mo or Wade?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If you had the choice to add 1 player between Mo Williams and Dwayne Wade, who would it be?

• Mo Gotti

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • DWade

Votes: 48 75.0%

• Total voters

Rainman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Many people argue Wade would put this team over the top, I agree to some extent. But I feel Mo fits a need, while bringing a great attitude along with good outside shooting. He played with Lebron and was always a fan favorite. I think it would be great to have him back.

So the other threads concerning the two wasn't enough? :chuckle:

These are 2 different scenarios in which acquiring them both can be done in separate ways, so I want both. Wade being a pipe dream, and Mo being a legitimate add with the mini MLE.

Riles would take Haywood's 10.5 of free money and a future pick IF Wade demanded a trade to Cleveland. He's won them 3 titles, he has some pull. So with Wade being a dream, I'll be happy with Mo backing up Kyrie.

Many people argue Wade would put this team over the top, I agree to some extent. But I feel Mo fits a need, while bringing a great attitude along with good outside shooting. He played with Lebron and was always a fan favorite. I think it would be great to have him back.
e5r7Bw3.gif

Mo might fit a need, but Wade still put up all-star numbers last year. It's really not even a choice if they actually could get Wade.

So the other threads concerning the two wasn't enough? :chuckle:

These are 2 different scenarios in which acquiring them both can be done in separate ways, so I want both. Wade being a pipe dream, and Mo being a legitimate add with the mini MLE.

Riles would take Haywood's 10.5 of free money and a future pick IF Wade demanded a trade to Cleveland. He's won them 3 titles, he has some pull. So with Wade being a dream, I'll be happy with Mo backing up Kyrie.
So move it there. I can't create a poll in another thread. The question was one or the other, it's that simple. And I don't think Riley is taking a sign and trade with Cleveland.

e5r7Bw3.gif

Mo might fit a need, but Wade still put up all-star numbers last year. It's really not even a choice if they actually could get Wade.
I would love to have Wade but I see major issues with this team if Love is here also. Alot of ball dominate players.

I would love to have Wade but I see major issues with this team if Love is here also. Alot of ball dominate players.

Yeah. Wade would have to become a 3&D player because of Kyrie and LeBron's style of play. Not unlike how Kevin Love was used last season.

I have no idea how the D Wade experiment would work, but I'd be excited to see it unfold. If we cut JR loose that would open some more shots for the other 4. Timo and TT and Andy and Shump could just defer to the others unless wide open. I bet most of the time 1 of the "big 4" would be hurt or given a day of rest anyways. So it would be like a big 3 with insurance.

Yeah. Wade would have to become a 3&D player because of Kyrie and LeBron's style of play. Not unlike how Kevin Love was used last season.

Wade can't shoot the 3 and his defense has fallen way off. Delly, JR, and Shump are all better 3 and D guys than Wade.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."