• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NBA 2K10:: Cant play anyone online?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohio Stunna

Rookie
Reaction score
I keep getting this error to check the website and faq's.(in quick game ranked). Are there any lobbys of players? WTF IS GOING ON?

I've played 3 online games, Takes about 20minutes of re-searching constantly.

Such a ballache !

I've played 3 online games, Takes about 20minutes of re-searching constantly.

Such a ballache !

I'm in the same boat. I've played 5 games online. But before I play one game it takes about 10-15 attempts to get into one. You just gotta have some patience if you wanna play that bad.

It depends...

Ranked, Forget about it till the patch comes out.

Player Match, You'll know if it's up when the lobby list pops up - it's touch and go.

Got a few games in but is there a lobby of players? and whats up with the leagues how do you get into those and how do u know when the games are?

I've played 4 games online and I've won 3. They all quit, and it gets really annoying because I haven't seen the post game shows online with my sick highlights. I'm playing great defence now.

I finally got a ranked game in today. It took about 5 tries.

It wasn't even worth it though, because my opponent quit in the first 3mins.

<b>And is there any news on when a patch is coming out?</b> I tried to get in on another game but after several tries nothing would come up.

*edit*
If anyone wants to play some private games online tonight hit me up. GT: d3fault 7

I've tried to play online randomly about 5-6 times and only once did i get an actual match (extra laggy). I am in the same boat as everyone else in that I log on, wait 10-20 minutes, repetitively get the FAQ message, and then give up.

I find that it is impossible to get a connection in a match against one of my friends, is anyone else having this problem? The system keeps saying that one of us left the lobby before it could connect but we never do...

I played a tenth of a team up yesterday. Worst experience EVER. It was worst lag I have gotten since Warhawk when I had a PS3. Or Resistance. Either way, there wasn't a second without lag and every time I tried to pause, it kept going to the reconnecting countdown. I finally got to the quit screen and the game timed out. Good thing it did, because I would have gone from an F to an F-.

They better get their shit together, I want to play team up. I'm 3-1 for ranked games though. Everyone just quits on me before the post game graphics.

Not missing out on much not getting to play ranked games.. All it is, is dudes tossing 50 ally's a game b/c 2k thinks its cool to make allys easy as shit this year. CP3 and Rondo are the best players in the game. All you have to do is smash steal and toss ally's all game. It makes me sick. 2k10 sucks.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."