• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NBA 2K15

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simon

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;4r3BQkcpFzw]http://youtu.be/4r3BQkcpFzw[/video]

[video=youtube_share;pwKZCzTZzRE]http://youtu.be/pwKZCzTZzRE[/video]

What do you guys think of it? I haven't pre-ordered it yet, but I will be soon.

And if you pre-order now, this what you will get (from NBA 2K page on Facebook)....

Pre-order NBA 2K15 and receive the KD MVP Bonus Pack. This includes two MyTEAM card packs, MyPLAYER leg sleeves inspired by Durant, a KD throwback MyTEAM card and 5,000VC!

I don't know how long it will last for.

The one thing I hope they put in is skill points. I miss those. I hate the VC.

My League sounds really awesome. Stoked for this game

I pre-ordered it the day of the Lebron return announcement. :king:

Quite honestly... It always shocks me how bad the graphics are in these sports games compared to more technically advanced titles.. I used to play NBA2k all the fucking time. I remember when NBA2k1 dropped on the Dreamcast and thinking "wow, look at the graphics... this is amazing!"

These next-gen consoles are a joke.

Crysis-3-1.jpg

Not really a knock on 2K, but I really don't think they are trying to push any limits with respect to graphics... The occlusion and fog in crowd is almost embarrassing, hard edges everywhere, sprite-based shadows, and annoying greasy post-render blur effects are just the tip of the iceberg in the screenshot above..

Frankly, I don't think these games are worth $60 if all they're going to do is change the fucking roster.

Dang, I was actually hoping it would look nicer than that.

Crew is back :thumbup:

6'10" 99 Ovr PGs throwing each other alley oops all game? No thanks. That mode could be great if you had a choice of playing against teams with my players. Crew gave kids with lesser in game talent an opportunity to feel good about themselves

6'10" 99 Ovr PGs throwing each other alley oops all game? No thanks. That mode could be great if you had a choice of playing against teams with my players. Crew gave kids with lesser in game talent an opportunity to feel good about themselves

If you're good it's not hard to stop that...

And a lot of people have been pushing for 2K to bring crew back ever since they took it out. It's always one of the more requested modes for every installment.

Also don't know where you're getting the underlined. That's just fucking dumb. Crew was fun because it was like you and your friends were in an actual game against another team and the mode kept crew records. Felt like an actual team.

My League sounds really awesome. Stoked for this game

All of what has been recommended should have been in the game years ago. It's s step forward but I refuse to pat them on the back.

What's missing:
Pick protections and how it affects value.
Rising salary cap.
Owner mode that includes: rebranding, stadium renovation or rebuild (I'm talking total design), cba discussions,at game experience, revenue analysis.
Eliminate dunk and alley oop animations. Or at least make oops difficult to do. Any guy with a 70 or high rating can posterior half a team on any oop.
Improve AI. Why is my guy running at me or knee the ball out? Why does my guy let a rebound drop next to him?
Stealing is way too easy.
Add tv deal negotiations. Not hard to have 3 fake networks bid for your tv rights.
Bring crew back without the Mohawked giants that hut fade away 3s. Adding my players make it a joke.
Add depth to my crew, such as leagues.

Haven't bought it since 2k12. I only have last yrs bc it was free last month on psn

If you're good it's not hard to stop that...

And a lot of people have been pushing for 2K to bring crew back ever since they took it out. It's always one of the more requested modes for every installment.

Also don't know where you're getting the underlined. That's just fucking dumb. Crew was fun because it was like you and your friends were in an actual game against another team and the mode kept crew records. Felt like an actual team.

It's not hard to get a my player 90 ovr. Then take them online and drain shots all day and block everything. It's fun playing w friends but using my players make it a joke. It's like playing on rookie with a created player maxed out. I played my crew with 2 guys who won a substantial amount of money on 2k in gaming tournaments (virgin included) and they even get beaten 50% of the time when ppl use their my players.

I like how you don't have to use VC in MyLeague. Wish it was the same for everything. Still looks like they made a lot of improvements.

It's not hard to get a my player 90 ovr. Then take them online and drain shots all day and block everything. It's fun playing w friends but using my players make it a joke. It's like playing on rookie with a created player maxed out. I played my crew with 2 guys who won a substantial amount of money on 2k in gaming tournaments (virgin included) and they even get beaten 50% of the time when ppl use their my players.

You realize they have Team-up, right? Just like crew except you can't use MyPlayers.

And the funny part is everything you're complaining about is easily stoppable. Crew was exploitable in that people could make super tall, glitched players and shit but usually the more skilled crew won in the end. Regardless of exploits and what not.

Team up is fine but the elements such as records, stats, custom jerseys, and selectable positions separated team up from crew. I've gone into so many team up games to have ppl split up. Or worse, had everyone control big men on opposing teams with shit players.

You should've played Team-up on Gamebattles. Keeps records for you, allows you to find 2v2s, 3v3s, 4v4s, and 5v5s easily, and the competition is better.

You realize they have Team-up, right? Just like crew except you can't use MyPlayers.

And the funny part is everything you're complaining about is easily stoppable. Crew was exploitable in that people could make super tall, glitched players and shit but usually the more skilled crew won in the end. Regardless of exploits and what not.

So how was it stoppable? You can't adjust team defensive pressure, and if they get one match against AI on a play a fade away 3 is unguardable. If you doubled, they'd hit an animated alley oop that typically resulted in someone picking up a foul. I friended many of those guys and experimented bc I wondered how good they really were by playing them in real quick matches. Many of those games resulted in 20+ pt wins.

If ppl want a Mohawk dunk contest fine, but that should allow friends to team up, see team stats, pick the positions they want and not have to play glitch players.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."