• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NBA Finals Game 5: Cavaliers @ Warriors June 14th, 8:00 EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MGMT

All-Star
Reaction score
No matter what happens guys, it's been an awesome ride with you all since I joined this board in the midst of the dark times. I'm honored to post a finals game thread on this forum.

I'm on my way to Indianapolis though so when I get to my hotel and settled some content will be up.

Play HARD, DESPERATE, and with CONFIDENCE.

These guys have an opportunity to go back home on THEIR floor and FINISH this series. They came out FLAT in Game 4 and they know it, but that's why you keep a short memory and look at what's ahead. This series is TIED, and all we need is 2 more. Shock the world guys. I STILL believe. Against all odds.

Please win. We're too damn close to let it slip away.

Seemed to me he got pushed in the air and lost his balance as he came to the ground. Seemed pretty obvious, happens pretty frequently...

I'm really nervous for this game, I won't lie. Not because I don't believe we can win, but so much is on the line for this one. And it's going to be really tough. We had a chance to take a commanding 3-1 lead, and instead we gave them confidence while they are going back on their home floor.

I hope we figure out their small ball line up as well. And if we MAKE open shots, that automatically should slow the tempo because they have to take it out of the basket. PLEASE MAKE OPEN SHOTS THIS GAME!

People need to go into Chill Mode, and also realize GS played a game 7 last game because if they lost, it was over. No way Iggy plays that good again this series, LeBron is awake now. All eyes on Iggy concerning LeBron. No way we shoot that bad again this series either.

Game 5 isn't must win, but game 6 is. I'd take LeBron James over an inexperienced team like GS in the territory of a game 7.

If we lose a close one Sunday, its far from over.

The beauty about tomorrow if we do get this win, and that's a huge IF. I do NOT see this team going back to Cleveland playing the way they did in Game 4. I really believe the energy of these guys would be the most electric we've seen for that last home game, but like I said, gotta take care of Game 5 first.

I hope Kerr stays real comfortable with his so-called brilliant lineup change. Ha. We shot what, 30% or so for the game? We shoot 45% and we win as GS can't run much on made baskets. I don't see going small as a winning strategy, and it won't be. Watch. Kerr will be forced to play Bogut much more tomorrow. Cavs win.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."