• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NBA Finals Schedule Question

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Xearoii

Situational Stopper
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the finals will play out like the Eastern/Western finals schedules? Just curious if anyone has any information on this. My wife wants to go away for the 6/11-6/13 weekend to her family, but now she forgot the finals will likely be going on and doesn't want to leave town now. Will it be every other day? Or will there be two days of rest thrown in?

Thanks all if anyone has some possible information to help out!

My guess if we start 6/4 as expected:

2 away, 2 home, 1 away, 1 home, 1 away

6/4 Thursday, 6/6 Saturday - Both away games

6/8 Monday, 6/10 Wednesday - Both home games

6/11 Friday - Away

6/13 Sunday - Home

6/15 Tuesday - Away

I hope the NBA does not do this move to June second in the last minute. Not sure why they would not want Irving and Jame as close to 100 percent as possible.
James Irving Vs Curry and Thompson will make for great advertising. It can wait till Next Thursday. hell the super bowl has 14 days off. Not sure what the big deal is. Is 48 hours really going to make that much of a difference. If they were moving it to this Sunday, then that would be a bolder move to avoid the long stretch of time.

I hope the NBA does not do this move to June second in the last minute. Not sure why they would not want Irving and Jame as close to 100 percent as possible.

James is an outgoing talent.

Curry is the Golden Boy, so the NBA has been and will continue to invest in him.

Remember Wade's first ring? Remember how that series went?

Now, I do think this will come around again, because as marketable as Curry is, Kyrie seems (at least to me) to be equally or even more marketable. So, in a few years, hopefully we'll be getting the same treatment.

James Irving Vs Curry and Thompson will make for great advertising. It can wait till Next Thursday. hell the super bowl has 14 days off. Not sure what the big deal is. Is 48 hours really going to make that much of a difference. If they were moving it to this Sunday, then that would be a bolder move to avoid the long stretch of time.
Definitely seems like it'd favor GSW to have it moved up. Why not have a competitive match up? Favors ratings and $.

I don't see why they would move it up for no reason. That has never happened before. That would make the NBA look really bad to reschedule it for no reason after people based their schedules off of the game date of 6/4. It is all based on one clueless clown saying it might happen on twitter. He is probably just lying for attention. The NBA wants Kyrie healthy and they want a 7 game series for ratings.

@KBergCBS: The NBA has determined that move-up option is not logistically possible, league source says. NBA Finals begin June 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."